TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Coming: 05 Feb 09.

Staff

NEW SHELBY COMING:

Team Shelby Club Members are invited to witness history and see the unveiling of a brand new Shelby vehicle this coming Thursday (05 Feb) in Pomona, CA.

Tickets to this soon to be historic event are VERY limited and cost $125.00 per person on a first come, first serve basis. A portion of the ticket price is tax deductible.

For more information, contact Kat Lotz: Klotz@nhra.com.

Here's a few!

We will not be releasing anything until Febuary 5 at 7pm, but you can keep on the site that night and you will get the release and the photos which are not the ones above sorry. You will have to wait to see. This is a brand new product :happy feet: :shift:

Sharon

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! You guys are in for a treat when you see this. And yes, it WAS under tight security LOL When this comes to light, maybe I will post some pics too. I took over 1100 pics of the build. That is the most pics I have ever taken of just one build!!!! I didn't even take that many of the first SS build LOL

:camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera:

Stay tuned!!!!!!

Bud

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! You guys are in for a treat when you see this. And yes, it WAS under tight security LOL When this comes to light, maybe I will post some pics too. I took over 1100 pics of the build. That is the most pics I have ever taken of just one build!!!! I didn't even take that many of the first SS build LOL

:camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera:

Stay tuned!!!!!!

Bud

hope it's soon....the anticipation is killing me! Craig :happy feet:

Archived