TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Baer GT Rotors

I ordered mine from Stillen. They were more but i saw this price of 142.00 on this forum from Tire Rack and called Stillen back and talked to Charlie who took Page's place and he price matched.This was after i had already ordered my parts. This is what i call good customer service. The money we spend on these cars is what i call blow and go money and certainly not things we really have to have so i think with this economy like it is would be a good time for companys to build up there customer service.Stillen is a sponsor of this forum so i think it's nice if we buy from these who sponsor but price is number 1.

Guest hfrosso
the Shelby/Baer GT-Plus brakes are $1895.00 not 1400.00 . also, make note that it is onlt the fronts, not all for corners.

Chris

$1400 is for the 2 piston set up ,$1800 is for the 4 piston.the rears are about $700

I'm just trying to get an idea on how hard it is to installed myself, the front set:rotors,calipers and ss lines.

I just bought mine--so blue oval still has them.

AutoAnything does not carry pads for the 2008 Shelby GT...Brothers had the best price on and carries them.

Do I need anything else to set up these rotors and brakes? I am a mental midget when it comes to mechanical stuff.

Do I need to step up to SS lines? Again difficult finding a good price on these or even finding them on the 2008.

:finger: Man my wife is going to strangle me---she is still swallowing the Tasca S/C mod we are doing in 2 weeks. Says I tricked her into saying yes.

Go to tirerack .com or call there number at 877-353-5082. I just looked them up and they show they have the g-stop brakeline kit by Goodrich for 142.00. I showed the info for a 2008 mustang gt and they showed available. I ordered mine thru stillen and they price matched Tiremax. This will probably be as good a mod as the pads and rotors. I would certainly do all three mods on the brakes together if you could. I'll have mine installed later this week if my ss lines come in. This is the weakest link on the car and i think this will be a great improvement especially if you want to keep stock wheels. Good-Luck.

Go to tirerack .com or call there number at 877-353-5082. I just looked them up and they show they have the g-stop brakeline kit by Goodrich for 142.00. I showed the info for a 2008 mustang gt and they showed available. I ordered mine thru stillen and they price matched Tiremax. This will probably be as good a mod as the pads and rotors. I would certainly do all three mods on the brakes together if you could. I'll have mine installed later this week if my ss lines come in. This is the weakest link on the car and i think this will be a great improvement especially if you want to keep stock wheels. Good-Luck.

Thanks guys. When I was putting in 2008 Shelby GT it came up with nothing. When I put in 2007 Shelby GT it came up with nothing. But then I put in 2008 Mustang GT and it came up. Thanks for all the help. Ordered!

Thanks guys. When I was putting in 2008 Shelby GT it came up with nothing. When I put in 2007 Shelby GT it came up with nothing. But than I put in 2008 Mustang GT and it came up. Tahnks for all the help. Ordered!

Yes, not everyone acknowledges the rare Shelby GT existence!

• 3 months later...

Archived