TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New TS Server Still Slow

I have noticed that it is still taking longer to load a thread than before the "crash." More specifically, it seems to be slow loading all the images a thread might contain. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

Jim

I have noticed that it is still taking longer to load a thread than before the "crash." More specifically, it seems to be slow loading all the images a thread might contain. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

Jim

There are too many variables between their server and your computer to say that it's the server. I would say most delays are caused by traffic volume on your ISP. Heck! If you have Comcast they may be rate limiting you. :banghead:

Since the TS server is back up, my work computer doesn't recognize it and won't let open up the TS site at all. I have to get in thru the link in a Topic Subscription response I saved to get in. Even so, it is really quick considering is is uphill all the way from Vegas to Salt Lake City.

Since the TS server is back up, my work computer doesn't recognize it and won't let open up the TS site at all. I have to get in thru the link in a Topic Subscription response I saved to get in. Even so, it is really quick considering is is uphill all the way from Vegas to Salt Lake City.

Same here. Only got on because I go tthe email with a link about the unveiling on Feb. 5th. First time I've been on since Jan.21, and trying to play catch up. Otherwise the hyperlink I've bene using shows as a file that cannot be opened.

Archived