TEAM SHELBY FORUM

14yr Old takes Shelby for a .............

2008GT500KR

That is a true shame. That car will not start when it is in gear unless the clutch is in. What did he do? :doh:

Just a guess, but here is what I think happened:

He tried to start the car without depressing the clutch. Nothing. Just enough experience to know to depress the clutch. Vroom. Not thinking, he side-stepped it. Take off (still not sure why it didn't stall). Panic. Tried to slam on the brake, hit the long, narrow pedal instead. That's when all 3 of Newton's Laws went into practice.

He tried to start the car without depressing the clutch. Nothing. Just enough experience to know to depress the clutch. Vroom. Not thinking, he side-stepped it. Take off (still not sure why it didn't stall). Panic. Tried to slam on the brake, hit the long, narrow pedal instead. That's when all 3 of Newton's Laws went into practice.

I think that "Daddy" didn't take newton's law in school.

Bet he's grounded for the weekend!

Did anyone else notice that the car wasn't a GT500, it appears to be a GT w/ a charger added on and a new hood. I didn't see the heat extractor vents nor the SVT tires.

Any comments?

Yeah, I notice right away. Maybe old dad bought a fake for the kid to destroy and is hiding the real thing? :hysterical:

Maybe its the postal uniform and the kachunk kachunk noise you keep making :sos:

Thats the funniest thing I have seen in a while. So do you claim that on home owners or auto insurance????

• 1 year later...
It's funny 'cause it's not me. :hysterical:

It's difficult to see the extent of the damage, but for taking out a wall, the front fascia still looks intact. Maybe he got lucky and all it needs is a buff and wax. :finger: There goes the allowance for the week...

:hysterical:

....he's still grounded !!

Archived