TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 ANNUAL SHELBY MAGAZINE FOR SALE

SHELBY1

I have an extra, unopened/mint condition copy of the 2007 annual SHELBY magazine. I will sell it to the first member for cover price + first class USPS postage. I thought a new Team Shelby member would like it. Again, it's still sealed/unopened condition. If interested, just PM me. First member to express an interest get's it. Thanks, SHELBY1.

I have an extra, unopened/mint condition copy of the 2007 annual SHELBY magazine. I will sell it to the first member for cover price + first class USPS postage. I thought a new Team Shelby member would like it. Again, it's still sealed/unopened condition. If interested, just PM me. First member to express an interest get's it. Thanks, SHELBY1.

How much

Shelby1,

Tried to PM you, but your mail box is full.

I will take the magazine, just PM me with the total and how to pay you.

Thank You!

Lg

Thats really nice of you. I bought a copy on ebay at $20.00 each. I bet the current Shelby Mag will become very collectable as well. All the members should buy them up at the stores before they are taken off the shelves which is suppose to be FEB 5th

Shelby1,

PAID via paypal

Tried to send you a PM but your mailbox is still full.

Thanks!

Lg

Thanks Larry. I got the message. It will be in the USPS system by tomorrow. I'm not sure what is up with my Team Shelby mailbox, as I have no messages in my inbox, so it's not full. I just sent an email to Team Shelby to have them check this out. Enjoy the Shelby Magazine. Shelby1.

Archived