TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Shelby GT-BJ Edition. No Takers On Ebay

shelbymotorsports

This dealer has had this Barrett Jackson Edition Shelby GT on ebay a couple of times and again no takers. I wouldn't be surprised if this car was one of the ones on display last month at the BJ auction.

Not sure exactly why he can't sell it. Perhaps the reserve is too high or maybe its the Photoshopped red stripes that turns people off.

Steve

1ZVHT82H885153135

This dealer has had this Barrett Jackson Edition Shelby GT on ebay a couple of times and again no takers. I wouldn't be surprised if this car was one of the ones on display last month at the BJ auction.

Not sure exactly why he can't sell it. Perhaps the reserve is too high or maybe its the Photoshopped red stripes that turns people off.

Steve

1ZVHT82H885153135

Yeah, he should post some REAL pictures of the car and not the early promo mock up.

• 4 weeks later...

Well like previous few times it went unsold with no bids at the $30,000 reserve NOT met.

They relisted it again but this time they priced it at $34,900 with NO reserve. Didn't help any as it got no bids.

And its back again right now with a lower $33,371 price with no reserve.

Looks like they will have to get under $30k before they get any takers.

Steve

Newest Auction

Well like previous few times it went unsold with no bids at the $30,000 reserve NOT met.

They relisted it again but this time they priced it at $34,900 with NO reserve. Didn't help any as it got no bids.

And its back again right now with a lower $33,371 price with no reserve.

Looks like they will have to get under $30k before they get any takers.

Steve

Newest Auction

I sent a note asking them to post REAL pictures of the car's exterior. :lurk:

Thanks Chip & AFBlue for the 411. With the B-J edition being one of the rarest Shelby GT's out there I've been watching them on ebay.

While I have my reason for not owning one of these B-J editions I'm starting to think that I'm not alone.

Steve

+1.

Archived