TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Cruz to Mnt Palomar

colt

This Sat 11/4/06, There is going to be 3 to 4 of us cruz to Mnt Palomar (N. San Diego). If you have nothing better to do then bring your toy and joint us :happy feet: :

Time: 9 - 9:30 AM

The general direction we are taking:

I-5 South

76 East

S6 road to Mnt Palomar Observatory

It will be cool see 3 to 4 Shelby GT500 on the road @ the same time. I will post some pictures or maybe video after the trip this weekend.

This Sat 11/4/06, There is going to be 3 to 4 of us cruz to Mnt Palomar (N. San Diego). If you have nothing better to do then bring your toy and joint us :happy feet: :

Time: 9 - 9:30 AM

The general direction we are taking:

I-5 South

76 East

S6 road to Mnt Palomar Observatory

It will be cool see 3 to 4 Shelby GT500 on the road @ the same time. I will post some pictures or maybe video after the trip this weekend.

Wonderful colt..thanks. I'm from Indiana, but we were in SD for our 10 year anniversary in May...it was wonderful. Look forward to the pics/video....get some sound of those mean cars too, you hear.

Dave

Where is Great Indoors? I'll try and make it.

See attachment

http://www.thegreatindoors.com/tgi/sitehel...unitnum=0001909

The address is:

IRVINE Location

71 TECHNOLOGY DR

IRVINE, CA 92618-2346

(949)340-6000

Hope you can make it. Bring FR (Family Radio - walkey talkey) if you have one.

Hey guys,

How did the trip to Mount Palomar go. Did you get pictures?

Well the drive was excellent :headspin: . Good weather, nice group of people. I used mostly third gear going up and coming down. On the straight away I was either in 4 or 5 @ 100+ speed. No one got a speeding ticket :happy feet:. Here are some pictures. I also took some pictures of shelby with some modification. One with paint on all the trims and another with K&N air.

I like to post some movie clip from the drive. Can I do on this site?

DSCN2505.JPG

DSCN2507.JPG

DSC00031.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

DSC00035.JPG

DSC00037.JPG

DSCN2505.JPG

DSCN2507.JPG

DSC00031.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

DSC00035.JPG

DSC00037.JPG

who did the front chin spoiler, side kick panel , and rear air difuser paint work?

I will have to get inf from the owner whose did the paint work. Yes, the side mirror covers is painted. The car lowered about 1.5 inches. The car with K&N did not have his car tuned. But he told me that he is planning to do so after a couples more modification.

Again can I post video clip in here? I like to share some driving clips in Mnt. Palomar.

If it's the car I think it is, it was done at Galpin Auto Sports (GAS). Thats where mine was done also. There was a car the same color being done when I was there. And he was from the San Diego area.

No, but he got his car from Galpin. He is from Tustin, CA

Well the drive was excellent :headspin: . Good weather, nice group of people. I used mostly third gear going up and coming down. On the straight away I was either in 4 or 5 @ 100+ speed. No one got a speeding ticket :happy feet:. Here are some pictures. I also took some pictures of shelby with some modification. One with paint on all the trims and another with K&N air.

I like to post some movie clip from the drive. Can I do on this site?

Ok I had the video bu I can't attached this post :banghead::sos:

Ok I had the video bu I can't attached this post :banghead::sos:

OK, now I got the movie clip attached. Turn up the volume, the image didn't justifed for been on that road to the mountain. My son was the camera boy. This format for QuickTime. Enjoy :happy feet:

._Shelby_Drive_to_Mnt_Palomar.mov

._Shelby_Drive_to_Mnt_Palomar.mov

OK, now I got the movie clip attached. Turn up the volume, the image didn't justifed for been on that road to the mountain. My son was the camera boy. This format for QuickTime. Enjoy :happy feet:

I have to use YouTube to show this clip. I still don't why I can't put video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQBhO2mqFRk

I have to use YouTube to show this clip. I still don't why I can't put video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQBhO2mqFRk

Was this produced by the people who did the Blair Witch Project?

Just kidding colt...thanks for the vid. Sounds like Ozzy Osbourne on the radio.

I'm schizo, I listen to scan most of the time in the car....more variety.

P.S. I found an underground video of mastermech on the night he got his GT500.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cio9b0-v0Mo :hysterical:

Dave

Was this produced by the people who did the Blair Witch Project?

Just kidding colt...thanks for the vid. Sounds like Ozzy Osbourne on the radio.

I'm schizo, I listen to scan most of the time in the car....more variety.

P.S. I found an underground video of mastermech on the night he got his GT500.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cio9b0-v0Mo :hysterical:

Dave

I know this video compression is :censored: . I will try a different method. :stats:

The linky loads but does not play. :finger:

Archived