TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Test Drive video from the UK

I really get tired of listening to the whining about lack of handling finese, and cheap interiors. :rant:

There are a hell of lot people that dont want Smith gages and wood grain interiors. :rockon: I have seen the Ferrari and Porsche interiors, they don't look as good as the Shelby.

And if he wasnt having so much fun boiling the hides off it in the corners and used a little finese himself it might have handled better from him. :finger:

Frigging experts :gang:

I really get tired of listening to the whining about lack of handling finese, and cheap interiors. :rant:

There are a hell of lot people that dont want Smith gages and wood grain interiors. :rockon: I have seen the Ferrari and Porsche interiors, they don't look as good as the Shelby.

And if he wasnt having so much fun boiling the hides off it in the corners and used a little finese himself it might have handled better from him. :finger:

Frigging experts :gang:

I actually LIKE the talk about the interior...although he never uses the word cheap. I'd be very upset of Ford put all the money in fancy interior gadgetry...I like all the money in the drivetrain. When people say "Ford did a wonderful job on the engine, but they cut corners on the interior"...I have a big smile on my face. I'm proud that my '69 Camaro doesn't have intermittent wipers if you get my point.

I'll admit I've complained about a few "cosmetic" items on the GT500, but I've said they were minor issues. For example, the red stitching on the steering wheel. It's fine on a red car...but if I had a blue car with that stitching...I'd have a fit. Also the outside mirrors. They should be body-colored. On Ebony and Tungsten cars they don't look bad as they are...but on a brigher color they should match.

Rant over.

Dave out

I actually LIKE the talk about the interior...although he never uses the word cheap. I'd be very upset of Ford put all the money in fancy interior gadgetry...I like all the money in the drivetrain. When people say "Ford did a wonderful job on the engine, but they cut corners on the interior"...I have a big smile on my face. I'm proud that my '69 Camaro doesn't have intermittent wipers if you get my point.

I'll admit I've complained about a few "cosmetic" items on the GT500, but I've said they were minor issues. For example, the red stitching on the steering wheel. It's fine on a red car...but if I had a blue car with that stitching...I'd have a fit. Also the outside mirrors. They should be body-colored. On Ebony and Tungsten cars they don't look bad as they are...but on a brigher color they should match.

Rant over.

Dave out

I think you get red stitching with red interior, they wont let you order a blue car with red interior :shrug:

I think you get red stitching with red interior, they wont let you order a blue car with red interior :shrug:

I think you're missing my point. Even if you get the ALL charcoal interior with a Vista Blue car, you STILL HAVE TO TAKE the red stitching on the steering wheel. In other words...ALL GT500s have the red stitching, regardless of interior color or exterior color.

Dave

Archived