TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Inspection to Sean Hyland for Inspections

Hey, girls & guys!

I was in Ontario, Canada last week, inspecting the first four Super Snakes off of Sean Hyland Motorsport's line! I hit a little bump in the road, due to a paperwork mix-up, we needed to re-order the engine plates and sill plates, but I did bring the dash plates. The remaining plates will arrive before the end of the month and these will go on the cars immediately. Now for the pics!

09SS0901:

post-140-1233594783_thumb.jpg

post-140-1233594813_thumb.jpg

post-140-1233594848_thumb.jpg

post-140-1233594783_thumb.jpg

post-140-1233594813_thumb.jpg

post-140-1233594848_thumb.jpg

See I told you Performance White was better looking & faster :D

Thanks for posting those pictures Chris ! Now I am really excited ! my number is "906"... next batch of 4. Mine is Black !!!!!

Al

Nope........... it's a coupe

Al

I was there on Thursday and yours was on the hoist getting the stripes removed from the front and the 3:73's installed when I walked by. The new hood is on as well. I couldn't see the interior with it being on the hoist. I went to see mine but it wasn't back from the paint shop yet. I have to go that way next week so I'll stop in again and have a look. I can take a couple of pics for you if you like.

Don

I was there on Thursday and yours was on the hoist getting the stripes removed from the front and the 3:73's installed when I walked by. The new hood is on as well. I couldn't see the interior with it being on the hoist. I went to see mine but it wasn't back from the paint shop yet. I have to go that way next week so I'll stop in again and have a look. I can take a couple of pics for you if you like.

Don

actually that can't be my car, I checked today and mine is still in transit, held up due to weather. "Ice storm in Manitoba" they said.Its should get there by Monday

Al

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, girls & guys!

I was in Ontario, Canada last week, inspecting the first four Super Snakes off of Sean Hyland Motorsport's line! I hit a little bump in the road, due to a paperwork mix-up, we needed to re-order the engine plates and sill plates, but I did bring the dash plates. The remaining plates will arrive before the end of the month and these will go on the cars immediately. Now for the pics!

09SS0901:

Cool photos Chris.

I was just noticing your title is "member" instead of "Mod Shop Moderator". :cry:

Does this mean the Pic's will be stopping?

• 1 year later...

See I told you Performance White was better looking & faster :D

Coldy,

Your signature has allot of truth to it.

25% of the people you meet won’t like you & never will

25% of the people you meet won’t like you, but could be persuaded too

25% of the people you meet will like you, but could be persuaded not too

25% of the people you meet will like you & will stand by you

A bulldog can easily whoop a skunk any day of the week, but sometimes he realizes it’s not worth the stink.

It’s easier to start a fight then to end one

Proverbs 20:3 – “Avoiding a fight is a mark of Honor”

• 3 weeks later...

Archived