TEAM SHELBY FORUM

34Th Annual Road America Car and track show

svttim

Bump

I'm guessing the show was a washout? The weather was pretty intense yesterday?

Tim/Erik: I would be more than happy to help with the show operations and website promo next year, get in touch with me if you would like my input/assistance. Jeff's right in that people coming from long distances want some info and such. I almost wrecked my Cobra at R/A some years back, when the brakes failed heading into turn 5, so my road racing days are kinda done.

So, I could help with the show while you guys are doing your track thing.

I live fairly close to R/A (Right off highway 57/43 split) and I agree that this show has huge potential.

Let me know if I can be of service!

~Greg

I'm guessing the show was a washout? The weather was pretty intense yesterday?

Tim/Erik: I would be more than happy to help with the show operations and website promo next year, get in touch with me if you would like my input/assistance. Jeff's right in that people coming from long distances want some info and such. I almost wrecked my Cobra at R/A some years back, when the brakes failed heading into turn 5, so my road racing days are kinda done.

So, I could help with the show while you guys are doing your track thing.

I live fairly close to R/A (Right off highway 57/43 split) and I agree that this show has huge potential.

Let me know if I can be of service!

~Greg

Yes, the weather really hurt us, but hey, I won a plaque ;) LOL Greg, we are going to get together soon and I would love for you to be there.

Archived