TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car leaving at 5pm to be Snaked

PonyPWR

This is too cool. My car has been pushed back 3 times I thought they would never call for me to send my car, but the wait for the call is finally over. Fed ex will be here at 5pm today to get her, then off to Texas she goes to be snaked. Now to plan the vacation to pick it up.

Well, now the car is on it's way. I am too excited, and now the long wait begins.

Before_006.jpg

Before_013.jpg

Before_016.jpg

Before_006.jpg

Before_013.jpg

Before_016.jpg

This is too cool. My car has been pushed back 3 times I thought they would never call for me to send my car, but the wait for the call is finally over. Fed ex will be here at 5pm today to get her, then off to Texas she goes to be snaked. Now to plan the vacation to pick it up.

Well, now the car is on it's way. I am too excited, and now the long wait begins.

Congrats, Quantam did a great job on my car and you will be very happy :shift::shift:

You are right. Right now there is still to much snow and salt. Although with the warm spell we are having this weekend it makes me miss my car more and makes me even more excited for the trip to pick it up.

Well, I am a bit pissed off this morning. I called Quantum and spoke to Glenn to check on how the delivery of my car went yesterday. He said that when my car was delivered he noticed that Fedex got some grease or whatever all over the rear of my car. Glen said he will send some pics by email in a couple of hours. I knew I should've just hauled it down myself, but we had a family emergency and it just wasn't possible. I won't be using Fedex again. I was thinking about shipping the wife's SGT but for sure will be taking it down myself. On the plus side the car is down there and Glen said they will take care of it and make her pretty. Thanks Glenn.

I guess it looks like it got sprayed with some oil. I will be calling fedex. I am so glad the wife insisted on taking those pics before it left.

delivery_pictures.jpg

delivery_pictures_001.jpg

delivery_pictures.jpg

delivery_pictures_001.jpg

Well, I am a bit pissed off this morning. I called Quantum and spoke to Glenn to check on how the delivery of my car went yesterday. He said that when my car was delivered he noticed that Fedex got some grease or whatever all over the rear of my car. Glen said he will send some pics by email in a couple of hours. I knew I should've just hauled it down myself, but we had a family emergency and it just wasn't possible. I won't be using Fedex again. I was thinking about shipping the wife's SGT but for sure will be taking it down myself. On the plus side the car is down there and Glen said they will take care of it and make her pretty. Thanks Glenn.

I guess it looks like it got sprayed with some oil. I will be calling fedex. I am so glad the wife insisted on taking those pics before it left.

I would be livid! Careless personnel; that oil if not taken off immediately, will stain the paint.

Archived