TEAM SHELBY FORUM

High flow fuel rails?

I got the BBK rails installed today. Nothing seals properly. The o-rings included in the kit are too big. The machined holes for the pressure sender mount are messed up.

They sure do look pretty, but these are going back to Sac Mustang for a refund asap. Looks like the Metco kit is in my near future.

Ken

Got the Metco's today.

Picture070.jpg

I got the BBK rails installed today. Nothing seals properly. The o-rings included in the kit are too big. The machined holes for the pressure sender mount are messed up.

They sure do look pretty, but these are going back to Sac Mustang for a refund asap. Looks like the Metco kit is in my near future.

Ken

that sucks man sorry to hear that.

that sucks man sorry to hear that.

Thanks man, me too. I wasted a whole lot of time on this today and am pretty bummed that it didn't work out.

After really inspecting the OEM rails compared to the BBK rails, I have a much greater appreciation for the quality and fit of the Ford rails.

I hope that the Metco kit is worth all the money I just spent on them (double the cost of the BBK kit)! They certainly can't be built any worse than these. :doh:

Thanks man, me too. I wasted a whole lot of time on this today and am pretty bummed that it didn't work out.

After really inspecting the OEM rails compared to the BBK rails, I have a much greater appreciation for the quality and fit of the Ford rails.

I hope that the Metco kit is worth all the money I just spent on them (double the cost of the BBK kit)! They certainly can't be built any worse than these. :doh:

I just read this thread, sorry to here your problems with the BBK, but I have heard good thing with the older Metco kits so hopefully they will work out. IMO they look better any how! ;)

sorry to hear this. btw pulled 610rwhp yesterday with the stock fuel rails.

Archived