TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang sales up 5% for October 2006

Staff

Not me either considering I ordered my GT premium convertible in October :woohoo: Now if it would just get scheduled! Hopefully next week..

BTW I'm one of 50+ year old buyers and one of the 70% who won't be trading in a car. BUT this will be my first new car I have ever owned.

I've followed Ford racing since the 60's when Phil Hill drove the first GT40 and Gurney, Foyt, & Shelby showed Enzo that there is no replacement for displacement. I lusted after the Shelby 350's and 500's and followed the Trans Am successes. We're empty nesters and its time to have some fun!

Not me either considering I ordered my GT premium convertible in October :woohoo: Now if it would just get scheduled! Hopefully next week..

BTW I'm one of 50+ year old buyers and one of the 70% who won't be trading in a car. BUT this will be my first new car I have ever owned.

I've followed Ford racing since the 60's when Phil Hill drove the first GT40 and Gurney, Foyt, & Shelby showed Enzo that there is no replacement for displacement. I lusted after the Shelby 350's and 500's and followed the Trans Am successes. We're empty nesters and its time to have some fun!

Welcome and since your nest is empty, you can now "fly the coupe" :hysterical: . You will really enjoy the new car. The quality and fit and finish will surprize you. Enjoy. Did you order a Auto or 5 speed.Enjoy. :rockon:

Edit: '"Fly the Vert"

Archived