TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car is gone to be SS'd

Sean Hyland Motorsports picked up my car car today. :happy feet: A month or so from now I guess I'll be the proud owner of a 605 hp Super Snake. What are the odds all the snow will be melted so I can try it out?

Don

No too good!! :nonono:

Here's to your baby's safe return!! :beerchug: Enjoy!!

Sean Hyland Motorsports picked up my car car today. :happy feet: A month or so from now I guess I'll be the proud owner of a 605 hp Super Snake. What are the odds all the snow will be melted so I can try it out?

Don

What color is it. I know the body shop here in London that does the body conversion and painting (1st rate shop they are doing a major restoration on a 1967 mustang convertible for me). I'll keep an eye out for it.

It's a red 'Vert. It is likely there now as he said the3y've been starting with the body work as that takes the most time. I've been to the body shop myself. The cars I've seen that they have painted look very good. Thanks for the help. Let me know if you see it.

Don

I think I saw it today in the booth. The new hood is on it in primer. Will look tomorrow.

Wayne

Don, are you getting the Alcoa 11" ?

He said he would order them for me separately but I don't know the status of them. I'm not sure they've been released yet. I'm a bit concerned because the rear brake cooling ducts may have to be removed to use the 11" rims. I need to talk to him to find out all the details. Maybe tomorrow.

Don

Archived