TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Steeler Bowl

I'm going to dust of the Margarita machine :happy feet: for the upcoming Steeler Bowl. :party2: :beerchug: :tequila:

My #7 jersey is at the cleaners, just kidding. My wife won't even wash it in case there is a laundry malfunction. It's care and feeding is my job, just like my SGT.

I'm making my much requested "bean" dip that has become a tradition at every party for over 25 years. I'm trying to figure out what else goes with 3.2 beer and frozen margaritas, besides me, football, and another Steelers victory :happy feet: :headscratch:

My secret recipe is:

1 lb browned hambuger meat, drained

1 lb Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated

28 oz or larger can of regular refried beans, not the Costco or Sam's Club size.

large jar of Paces Medium Picante Sauce, yellow lid, your choice of regular or chunky, again not the Costco or Sam's Club size.

Combine the above ingredients in a crock pot set on high for an hour or until the cheese is fully melted. Turn heat to low and enjoy. Has been used as a dip, a soft taco filling, a layer in an avocado dip or straight in a bowl. It's all good :drool:

My secret recipe is:

1 lb browned hambuger meat, drained

1 lb Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated

28 oz or larger can of regular refried beans, not the Costco or Sam's Club size.

large jar of Paces Medium Picante Sauce, yellow lid, your choice of regular or chunky, again not the Costco or Sam's Club size.

You forgot 1 key ingredient ... an ice cold 16oz Iron City Beer to wash it down! :beerchug:

GO STEELERS!!!!

post-9897-1232573245_thumb.jpg

post-9897-1232573245_thumb.jpg

you have 3.2 beer there too?

what a waste :doh:

Unless you want go to the State Store for expensive imports, 3.2 is all you're allowed in Utah. The State Stores don't carry the regular domestic 6% most of you are used to :cry:

However, I am between 80-120 miles from Idaho, Wyoming or Nevada. :happy feet: There is always a road trip as long as you don't get :busted: . I hear they get you for tax evasion since you don't pay the Utah "sin" tax. It gets pricey. I'm finally working on my last case of Bud Light from my last Vegas Shelby Muesum/Cafe trip in November. :cry:

Not to worry though, I'm already planning another Vegas Shelby Muesum/Cafe trip in the spring :beerchug:

Archived