TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Snow

Winter does not suck you just have to enjoy it. I went out on my sled on Sunday for 8 hours and I'm going again in a few minnutes. Here is a picture of my sled on the Sunday ride. I wouldn't trade winter for anything. When we got back from the Vegas Bash I had a very pleasant treat of about 7 inches of new snow so I'm having a really good time in the snow.

Yes, Lots of sleds around. If I had a snowmobile I'd tare up the neighborhood!

We had a meltdown a few weeks ago. Hit 50 degrees F. Flooded the streets.

This is snow came after the last meltdown.

It went from snow, freezing rain to rain for one day. Melted almost everything.

The next day was about 20 degrees F. Ice every where.

:censored:

:lurk:

We had a meltdown a few weeks ago. Hit 50 degrees F. Flooded the streets.

This is snow came after the last meltdown.

It went from snow, freezing rain to rain for one day. Melted almost everything.

The next day was about 20 degrees F. Ice every where.

:lurk:

Yeah we had enough snow to go sledding right before Christmas and then the day after Christmas it got to 42 Degrees and melted it enough to ruin snowmobiling and then while I was in Vegas we got blasted so now there is enough snow for me to enjoy it. It does suck when it melts rapidly. ICEY roads and side walks are not fun unless your watching others.

Yeah we had enough snow to go sledding right before Christmas and then the day after Christmas it got to 42 Degrees and melted it enough to ruin snowmobiling and then while I was in Vegas we got blasted so now there is enough snow for me to enjoy it. It does suck when it melts rapidly. ICEY roads and side walks are not fun unless your watching others.

I'd rather it snowed and stayed cold until spring. The up/down temps and the snow/rain crap sucks.

This was a familiar site in december.

Archived