TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT-H

I saw this ebay auction on line:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...#ht_5536wt_1041

So I asked them. They have a number of 2007 GT-H's with 14-16K miles on them. Likely the ones from one of the Kruse auctions. They start at 49K. I think that is too pricey based on what has not been selling on ebay lately, but you never know.

Here was his reply:

"Hello Mike,

As stated we have several of these the miles range from 14-16k and are

detailed with paperwork. We are asking $49,995.00 for these units. Please

let me know if this works and if we can help you out.

Thank You,

Adam Schweizer

(716)830-6064 Cell

(716)675-0424 Office

(716)675-0427 Fax"

Just thought I'd share the information.

• 3 weeks later...
I saw this ebay auction on line:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...#ht_5536wt_1041

So I asked them. They have a number of 2007 GT-H's with 14-16K miles on them. Likely the ones from one of the Kruse auctions. They start at 49K. I think that is too pricey based on what has not been selling on ebay lately, but you never know.

Here was his reply:

"Hello Mike,

As stated we have several of these the miles range from 14-16k and are

detailed with paperwork. We are asking $49,995.00 for these units. Please

let me know if this works and if we can help you out.

Thank You,

Adam Schweizer

(716)830-6064 Cell

(716)675-0424 Office

(716)675-0427 Fax"

Just thought I'd share the information.

I spoke with him as well and I agree 49K wayyyyyyy to high. They sound nice with the typical wrok done, stripes, major clean up etc. 35-38 probably the right money. Thats all they are bidding to on ebay. A nice one sold in Florida a month ago with less than 10K if I remember, very nice in pics and it sold for just under 36K. I think some of these dealers are in way too deep and bought when the market was still very strong.

I spoke with him as well and I agree 49K wayyyyyyy to high. They sound nice with the typical wrok done, stripes, major clean up etc. 35-38 probably the right money. Thats all they are bidding to on ebay. A nice one sold in Florida a month ago with less than 10K if I remember, very nice in pics and it sold for just under 36K. I think some of these dealers are in way too deep and bought when the market was still very strong.

I agree with you 100%

They bought high and the market is low now... guess they will be sitting on them until the market shifts.

• 1 year later...

Oh yes, I spoke to Adam about his overpriced GT-H car in Buffalo, NY. His flimsy argument for the 50K price for a 12,000.- mile car was a joke! There is also a GT-H conv for sale at Upstate Chevrolet in Attica, NY with 21,000.- miles and they want $39,000.- FIRM. They are IMPOSSIBLE to deal with!! Both these jokers bought high and now can revel in knowing they are stuck with a great, fun car. "Greed is good". Michael Douglas, Wall Street movie...

• 1 month later...

I visited this place after Adam told me they had 3 cars cleaned up and highly detailed to a flawless show condition. They agreed to a $39K price and I am expecting the best quality cars. They send me pictures and document copies on car #50 with 15K miles. I arrive with a check burning a whole in pocket and get zapped! The first car I was shown is clean and detailed, but obvious signs of paint work, fenders and hood moved around, broken headlight mount and bent driving lights; oh and by the way, not car #50. So, after he admits this car has a crash history we move on the the other 2 cars. Down the road in a garage we see #50 and another- both look like they just got off the banana boat from Florida where they sat outside for a year. 50 is buried in a corner with no hope of getting it out to daylight. Nor could I even walk between it and a hemi Dodge - what the h--- I say. So we move on to the last car. We get it outside and find paint blistering on the hood along with other front end problems and shot tires. I ask, so what's the price of this one. Adam says, $39K, but we would clean it up. What about the hood I say. Adam replies, "We don't paint here so I could get you a quote". I don't know how I contained myself. Stay away from these clowns.

I visited this place after Adam told me they had 3 cars cleaned up and highly detailed to a flawless show condition. They agreed to a $39K price and I am expecting the best quality cars. They send me pictures and document copies on car #50 with 15K miles. I arrive with a check burning a whole in pocket and get zapped! The first car I was shown is clean and detailed, but obvious signs of paint work, fenders and hood moved around, broken headlight mount and bent driving lights; oh and by the way, not car #50. So, after he admits this car has a crash history we move on the the other 2 cars. Down the road in a garage we see #50 and another- both look like they just got off the banana boat from Florida where they sat outside for a year. 50 is buried in a corner with no hope of getting it out to daylight. Nor could I even walk between it and a hemi Dodge - what the h--- I say. So we move on to the last car. We get it outside and find paint blistering on the hood along with other front end problems and shot tires. I ask, so what's the price of this one. Adam says, $39K, but we would clean it up. What about the hood I say. Adam replies, "We don't paint here so I could get you a quote". I don't know how I contained myself. Stay away from these clowns.

Please provide some clarity - where is 2007 CSM 07H0050 and can you take some pictures of it? I don't want th car, but some pictures would be cool. Hopefully someone will rescue it.

Please provide some clarity - where is 2007 CSM 07H0050 and can you take some pictures of it? I don't want th car, but some pictures would be cool. Hopefully someone will rescue it.

Car # 50, #102 and i believe 367 is at Unline Auto Connection in West Seneca, NY (near Bufalo). They lured me up there with number 50 and showed us 367, which has a crash history. All three of the cars have signs of fenders and hoods being shifted around. If you ask them for pictures you will not be looking at #50 as it is not in presentable form, only 367 is. I believe the pictures they send are of the best car they HAD.

Car # 50, #102 and i believe 367 is at Unline Auto Connection in West Seneca, NY (near Bufalo). They lured me up there with number 50 and showed us 367, which has a crash history. All three of the cars have signs of fenders and hoods being shifted around. If you ask them for pictures you will not be looking at #50 as it is not in presentable form, only 367 is. I believe the pictures they send are of the best car they HAD.

Good luck in your quest for that 07 GT-H. And I hope you took that check out of your pocket! ;)

Wow, #102 is still there? I saw it advertised almost 2 years ago. But they were asking like $48 for it. I'll have to see what they want for it now. Of course, I couldn't get it if I wanted to without a job right now!! :banghead:

Archived