TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank you 43rd President of the United States.

I don't usually involve myself in the political arena,however, as tough as it may seem for some I supported George Walker Bush and will still today and on and I thank him for standing tall in times of adversity and I am proud to have served under his command while in Navy. He had to make tough calls and although I know he does not act alone in his decisions I commend him for always trying to keep this great Country free and safe from harm. I don't want to ramble on but all in all, I wish him the best.

BUSH_THANKYOU.jpg

I don't usually involve myself in the political arena,however, as tough as it may seem for some I supported George Walker Bush and will still today and on and I thank him for standing tall in times of adversity and I am proud to have served under his command while in Navy. He had to make tough calls and although I know he does not act alone in his decisions I commend him for always trying to keep this great Country free and safe from harm. I don't want to ramble on but all in all, I wish him the best.

BUSH_THANKYOU.jpg

:salute:

BUSH_THANKYOU.jpg

I to salute President Bush for his dedication on keeping us safe. I to did not agree with everything he did but what I did agree on Abortion,the war, stem cell research and so on Job well done. May God bless The Bush family. Jeb Bush for 2012

BUSH_THANKYOU.jpg

+1. Thank you Mr. President

+1. Thank you Mr. President

Sorry, but G.W.Bush was a total and utter failure as the president, I supported him in both elections and that being said I am embarrassed to admit so after his performance as President through the past eight years.

I wish him well along with his family in their future in the private sector, as a person he seems like a truly nice man, but I was thrilled to see his term end today.

I wish the new President all the best and I truly hope that his administration can put aside petty partisian B.S. and actually get something done to help our country.

I am a registered Republican. I voted for Bush in 2000, but not in 2004. I don't agree with many of his policies. That being said...

Bush said in his farewell address, "You may not agree with some tough decisions I have made. But I hope you can agree that I was willing to make the tough decisions."

I completely agree with this. He had a tough term, bracketed by the horrific events of 9/11 and the economic quagmire of today. One man cannot be blamed for all that goes wrong, even though it's tempting to do so. I never once believed his intentions were anything but good - I always felt he truly had America's best intentions in mind.

I voted for Obama in this election. I feel this nation needs change, as cliched as that word is these days. I'm ashamed of what my Party has become, and hope the Republicans can take the next four years to look inward, reevaluate, and bring out a truly qualified candidate in 2012. (Anyone...anyone but Palin. Please.)

I am a registered Republican. I voted for Bush in 2000, but not in 2004. I don't agree with many of his policies. That being said...

Bush said in his farewell address, "You may not agree with some tough decisions I have made. But I hope you can agree that I was willing to make the tough decisions."

I completely agree with this. He had a tough term, bracketed by the horrific events of 9/11 and the economic quagmire of today. One man cannot be blamed for all that goes wrong, even though it's tempting to do so. I never once believed his intentions were anything but good - I always felt he truly had America's best intentions in mind.

I voted for Obama in this election. I feel this nation needs change, as cliched as that word is these days. I'm ashamed of what my Party has become, and hope the Republicans can take the next four years to look inward, reevaluate, and bring out a truly qualified candidate in 2012. (Anyone...anyone but Palin. Please.)

I agree with you on the shame we all feel for the republican party they let all of us down, it was a grand ole party but now it is a circus of lobbyist and corporate thieves, for shame.

I fully support President obama

You and Dennis Miller have it correct. Miller is terrific. And right.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/dennis-m...cid=VIDURVHOV02

And what can we expect for the next x number of years?

I agree 100%...now former President George W. Bush's first term in office has to be deemed as the most difficult than ANYBODY could've ever faced...He did an incredible job as COMMANDER IN CHIEF after the events of 9/11. I personally don't think that former Presidents William Jefferson Clinton or Jimmy Carter would've had the courage or fortitude to have done the same. The president should make decisions that are for the good of the USA and NOT what will get them re-elected (CONGRESS, ARE YOU LISTENING?). I am proud to say that my oldest son has served as a U.S. Marine for the past 4 years under this fine man. This country has been safe from attack because of President Bush's administration and that of our military...OORAH!!!

GOD bless you and your family President Bush!

I agree 100%...now former President George W. Bush's first term in office has to be deemed as the most difficult than ANYBODY could've ever faced...He did an incredible job as COMMANDER IN CHIEF after the events of 9/11. I personally don't think that former Presidents William Jefferson Clinton or Jimmy Carter would've had the courage or fortitude to have done the same. The president should make decisions that are for the good of the USA and NOT what will get them re-elected (CONGRESS, ARE YOU LISTENING?). I am proud to say that my oldest son has served as a U.S. Marine for the past 4 years under this fine man. This country has been safe from attack because of President Bush's administration and that of our military...OORAH!!!

BIG +1

I believe President Bush did what he thought was right for the country even if it was not the popular thing to do. I hope our new President will do the same. Thats Leadership! As far as the Republican party, relax boys, across the isle is actually worse. Not that that should be comforting.

I believe President Bush did what he thought was right for the country even if it was not the popular thing to do. I hope our new President will do the same. Thats Leadership! As far as the Republican party, relax boys, across the isle is actually worse. Not that that should be comforting.

:hysterical:

Defiant even when Defeated?????????????? :baby:

I say God Bless George Bush he was 100% in job one which is commander in chief, keeping us all safe. We will not know for a long while what was prevented due to the measures he put in place so we could be aware of what our enemy was up to.

God has blessed him with a wonderful wife along with loving and supportive parents.

I send him off in prayer of gratitude for all he did for those who supported him and those who did not.

God Bless George Bush and God Bless the United States of America. Land of the free because of the brave.

GOD bless you and your family President Bush!

+1,000,000

Someone earlier on this thread said "Thank you for keeping America safe." It should have read "Thank you for MAKING America safe." Most, if not all, the problems he faced were the work of his predecessors...its hard to soar like an Eagle when you are surrounded by a bunch of turkeys!!! :superhero:

Andy.

It will be funny to see how the media that said the Patriot Act is evil when Bush was in office will have no problem with Obama using it in the future.

Remember Abraham Lincoln was a very hated president at the time when he was in office.

That's kind of the king of understatements! :hysterical2:

BUSH_THANKYOU.jpg

I agree! Thank You President Bush!

Archived