TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Anniversary GT500 pics from SEMA

Take me off the list Rob. It's not for me.

I :headscratch: scratched you.

Apparently, only 1000 "conversions" will be done by SAI in Vegas.

http://www.fast-autos.net/vehicles/Ford/20...th_Anniversary/

Shelby took personal delivery of #13 off the production line, which was a black vert. Wonder if the car pictured is that same one?

The stick ons next to the cool cobra are not working for me. :do what:

Take a close look at the front end photo?

I see two small holes in the lower grill in each corner. Could this be the front brake dust work cooling?

Also look at the Dash in the front window.... It has a huge hump in it & something else I can't make out under the mirror.

It looks great but they should make kits for those who choose to buy them.

:happy feet:

Take a close look at the front end photo?

Also look at the Dash in the front window.... It has a huge hump in it & something else I can't make out under the mirror.

That is the gauge cluster.

This package is definiely not for me. The only thing that might be interesting to me is the hood vents, but I think I agree with somebody else who posted that they may have them painted the body color. I think it would look great to paint the stripes through them too if you can make the paint match the vinyl of the stripes well enough. I went to my local Ford dealership to see how much the vents were so I didn't have to paint my originals. He quoted me $185.00 for the pair. I didn't order them yet, maybe there will be 1000 pairs of them available through Shelby Automotive soon!

I inquired about purchasing individual parts from the "40th anniversary package" and this was Shelby Automobiles reply...

"I don’t know all the details on the package yet. I believe it will only be available as a package but I’ll hopefully know more later as they set pricing and availability. Check back with me in a few weeks."

Thank you.

Ted Kubiaczyk

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

(702) 942-REAL, ext 114

Fax 93 COBRA

So if it's all or nothing, count me out.

I inquired about purchasing individual parts from the "40th anniversary package" and this was Shelby Automobiles reply...

"I don’t know all the details on the package yet. I believe it will only be available as a package but I’ll hopefully know more later as they set pricing and availability. Check back with me in a few weeks."

Thank you.

Ted Kubiaczyk

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

(702) 942-REAL, ext 114

Fax 93 COBRA

Come one , come all 40th anniversary packages for everyone if you can fork over the 13K.....so the new ADM's for these models are 125K.

Thank you.

Ted Kubiaczyk

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

(702) 942-REAL, ext 114

Fax 93 COBRA

That would be a miscalculation on their part. IMO I would be suprised if they didn't offer the parts seperatly.

After seeing and reading about all these new things available for the Plain Old Shelby GT500........I'm speaking for myself of course.......I'm sure disappointed in Carol Shelby, Ford and the rest of these $$$$$$ hungry folks......the only good thing I see, is that plain old Shelby GT500.......and for me I will keep mine simply that.......my 2 cents........

Archived