TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Holy Shhhh......... I want my Stang to sound like this!!!

90GT

Here's a link to Orf's Corsas on his Shelby - Mastersmech's stock Shelby - and my GT with Bassanis:

If I had a Shelby - I like the Corsas!

Your GT with the Bassanis sounds sweet!!! It has a nice deep muscular sound to it. The stock Shelby sounds a little like Flowmasters and the Corsas have a more raspy sound to them.

I like my exhaust loud which is why I'll have full length headers, x pipe and SLP Loudmouths.

My neighbors will just love me!!! :doh:

RUFDRAFT:

Did you mix down the treble for the bassanis? The low end sounded good but it also sounded a little muffled.

Loved the sequential tailights - didn't know they worked like that on the brakes also.

Better check the tune on the black 500 - or was that a random cough by the photographer? :hysterical:

RUFDRAFT:

Did you mix down the treble for the bassanis? The low end sounded good but it also sounded a little muffled.

Loved the sequential tailights - didn't know they worked like that on the brakes also.

Better check the tune on the black 500 - or was that a random cough by the photographer? :hysterical:

I filmed the first two, Ruf filmed mine. No sound editing. What you hear is what they sounded like.

No sound magic for the cough, either. It wasn't even in the script. Ruf ad-libbed that one.

Thanks - y'all. I don't think the sound clip was even for all 3 exhausts.

Mine sound a bit muffled on the clip. But - that's mostly why I went with Bassani. I was looking for an understated tone. And most times - when I'm slowing down - at around 2300 rpms, the pipes sort of burble very rumbly!

By the way - I didn't know about the "spreading out" effect of the taillights until I backed up to a showroom window and checked them out! No h.p. - but pretty cool!

The reason I said I'd buy Corsa's is if I had the Shelby - I'd want to ANNOUNCE the fact it's a Shelby.

My GT is more of an F-117. Stealth. I want to have people hear me - while I'm going past - not before!

Now - if we can get the cam install going - we'll have to do another sound clip. :rockon:

Edit - John - go to this link and play the vid:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3847

Orf - did you get my mom's DVD? How about Dion??

Archived