TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank You

I just want to put this post down into saying thanks to the non-Obama supporters on this site about not saying mean stuff about him. :happy feet:

Many of my classmates hated Obama and sort of said not nice things about him. One of them said "if they shoot him, will it be in the head or in the chest?"

Even though security was tighter then a tick's @$$ in there, I thought that was a very mean thing that they were saying.

Thank you non-Obama supporters for not being like my other classmates in school. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I just want to put this post down into saying thanks to the non-Obama supporters on this site about not saying mean stuff about him. :happy feet:

Many of my classmates hated Obama and sort of said not nice things about him. One of them said "if they shoot him, will it be in the head or in the chest?"

Even though security was tighter then a tick's @$$ in there, I thought that was a very mean thing that they were saying.

Thank you non-Obama supporters for not being like my other classmates in school. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I just want to ask you a question................did you EVER say anything bad about Bush?

Just in case yall dont know. I didnt vote for obama, but I wouldnt wont someone to shoot him either. I value life way to much to think of stuff like that. Just cause you dont agree with someone doesnt mean you want them dead.

Now if we are talking about wild hogs thats a different story. I kill EVERYONE of those I see!!!

MM

It'll get worse before it gets better, I believe.

No, no, no,.............now that Obama is president I won't have to pay my mortgage, I can quit work, gas will be 25 cents and winter will end in two weeks, just wait and see.

No, no, no,.............now that Obama is president I won't have to pay my mortgage, I can quit work, gas will be 25 cents and winter will end in two weeks, just wait and see.

:hysterical: Send me some of the meds you're on.. I need that dream.. WAIT, does that mean I can get my GT500 tomorrow?? :drool:

Guest markham51

Not so sure about the winter thing... everything else is true though! :hysterical:

Archived