TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAAC 34....July 31 - Aug 2, 2009

mywickedshelby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The date is on the calander if you go to the Thunderbolt web site, but the SAAC has not confirmed it on their web site yet...but just to be sure, I have reserved a room in Millville.

I went for all three days last year and it was great.

Z-man

The date is on the calander if you go to the Thunderbolt web site, but the SAAC has not confirmed it on their web site yet...but just to be sure, I have reserved a room in Millville.

I went for all three days last year and it was great.

Z-man

I heard it from a SAAC guy.

Hopefully their site will be updated soon.

I'll probably have to skip it this year since I'm planning a track day at Summit Point later in the year. I do need to try and get to this another time though, as it sounds like a blast being all Shelby-related.

I'll be there Sunday for sure with my club, and maybe head down Friday as well!!

VistaBlue -

Good to see you on the boards. We'll have to try and find each other again this year. Last year was a great event. Lets hope there is more grass and less dust this year.

Would you guys be interested in trying to set up an area where we could all meet. I might even suggest a Team Shelby area if that doesn't insult/offend any SAAC members.

First, we want to state that SAI, Team Shelby and SAAC (as well as SDAC) are all on the same page as to having an on going working relationship with each other. The lawsuit is over, it is history and we are all very happy about this. :happy feet:

Second, members from all groups also desire that the Shelby community join together in friendship and experience and enjoy the cars that Shelby created.

For the record, Team Shelby and SAAC are friends and we will work together whenever possible for the mutual benefit of the Shelby community. In short, everyone, including Carroll Shelby is moving on and dreaming about the future. We all hope that you will too.

New Jersey will work itself out - we're not going to get into that who, what, when, where and why............SAAC chose to hold their event in PA - we back that decision and I will be there. I hope to see you there too. ;)

Archived