TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wierd TV picture

About 9 am today my wife and I were eating breakfast and noticed that we did not hear the TV sound. I went to see what was going on, the entire screen was black except for a greenish tinted picture in the upper left corner of the TV screen of a man wearing a turbine and surrounded by what looked like Arabic writing. This was an ABC channel from the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Pa. ABC affiliate. I changed the channel to a New York ABC station and that station was normal. I went back to the original channel and the picture was still there, it lasted about 3-5 minutes and then it went back to the regular broadcast.

Mystery solved. The local TV station said that they receive ABC from New York via satellite and then put it on the cable to us. Someone messed up and patched the wrong transponder from the satellite to our TV station.

:redcard: Hey, here in Utah that's the only beer we get except at the State Store. I 'd rather have 3.2 than none. :beerchug:

:hysterical:

we have that type of beer up here but we call it Honey moon on the beach beer. F :censored: near water :hysterical:

I havent noticed any Canadian Geese Terrorist flying over yet, but the Cardinals are all over my backyard! There were almost a 100 yesterday and they were ALL watching the house! I think they are going to try and take over! I have put the cats on Orange Alert so we should be OK

MM

I call them INDIANA GEESE! They never leave Indiana anymore! Now the Cardinals are Indiana`s State bird, but looks like the Freaken Canadian geese kicked them out! So the Cardinals must be Georgia birds now! :lurk:

Archived