TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JAN. 20, 2009

Although Obama does scare me a bit, I think you'll see that all his rhetoric is just that. Campaigning is one thing, actually getting the job done is another. Obama has already significantly pulled back on most of his promises as he realizes that the world sets the priorities, not your campaign manager. Obama is in for a big reality check.

Although Obama does scare me a bit, I think you'll see that all his rhetoric is just that. Campaigning is one thing, actually getting the job done is another. Obama has already significantly pulled back on most of his promises as he realizes that the world sets the priorities, not your campaign manager. Obama is in for a big reality check.

I hope your right!

I say give the guy a chance and lets see what he's got to offer.

+1

Besides, all the Republicans will spend the next 4-8 years doing nothing but giving Obama what the Democrats gave Bush. Too bad the media won't be in bed with them like they are with the Democrats.

On Jan 20th, Obama Almighty starts his walk on water. As a middle class, gun toting, wage earner with a house on the hill and a decimated retirement plan, I have only one thought: :hide:

At least your House is on a Hill............................ I'd hate to see what will be used for the 40 Year Flood.......................... :hysterical:

..I am fine with the chosen one (Obama)..........it is the house democrats that scare the hell out of me...... :(

+11111111100000000000000

bj

I read where 40% of Americans are on welfare/disability and other gov sponsered handouts, this is the problem in this country, all the worthless bags of :censored: leeching off the government. Now Im not talking about the people who are truely disabled, I'm talking about all the lame :censored: that can work but choose some lame excuse (my back hurts BS) etc. Hell, my back hurts, my knees, my neck, I got a bad heart and a bullet lodged in my spine, (mabe thats why my back hurts????) HMMMMMMMMMMMM.......christ I've got one foot in the grave and the other on a greasey banana peeling, I'd better quit working and go on SS.

I read where 40% of Americans are on welfare/disability and other gov sponsered handouts, this is the problem in this country, all the worthless bags of :censored: leeching off the government. Now Im not talking about the people who are truely disabled, I'm talking about all the lame :censored: that can work but choose some lame excuse (my back hurts BS) etc. Hell, my back hurts, my knees, my neck, I got a bad heart and a bullet lodged in my spine, (mabe thats why my back hurts????) HMMMMMMMMMMMM.......christ I've got one foot in the grave and the other on a greasey banana peeling, I'd better quit working and go on SS.

I feel the same way................... I just got my W2 from Work the other Day....................Man, my Pay sucks :censored: but I am Proud of the Job I do and am very thankful that I have a Job and that I can Pay my Bills, if Gas goes back up over $3.00 a Gallon again, I'm screwed. I am to Proud to accept any Government Handouts although I am sure I can qualify for it...........

90% of Americans could be in the welfare line and the amount of $ being shelled out wouldn't come close to the welfare that our government hands out to corporations each year. $700 billion 'bail out' for starters.

Ken

I'm feeling more hope and more pride in my country than I have ever felt!

CC

+1

The Greatness of this Country was built on Honesty/Integrety and Promoting Peace..........

Lets see if we can now get it back??????????? :happy feet:

+1

The Greatness of this Country was built on Honesty/Integrety and Promoting Peace..........

Lets see if we can now get it back??????????? :happy feet:

:koolaid:

Hey, DDT, doesnt the rest of the world have to want peace too? And, When in history has that happened?

:koolaid:

Hey, DDT, doesnt the rest of the world have to want peace too? And, When in history has that happened?

I realize the obvious that World Events effect us more now than ever before but we must get back to

showing the World that the United States is the True Beacon of Hope and Peace in the World.............

I realize the obvious that World Events effect us more now than ever before but we must get back to

showing the World that the United States is the True Beacon of Hope and Peace in the World.............

Step 1 - crater the middle east

Step 2 - turn Afghanistan into a parking lot for Humvees

Step 3 - build a fence to the moon along the Mexican border

Then we can work on that whole beacon of hope project. ;)

Ken

Step 1 - crater the middle east

Step 2 - turn Afghanistan into a parking lot for Humvees

Step 3 - build a fence to the moon along the Mexican border

Then we can work on that whole beacon of hope project. ;)

Ken

Repeat #1and #2 in Mexico and you won't need #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

For some, we have always been that beacon, for others, we will always be evil regardless of who the Prsident is.

Archived