TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOT MY 2008 GT500 BRAND NEW!!!

jasonport

Hey , Guys & Gals wanted to say I finally got to join the shelby club on december 20th 2008. I traded in my 2005 mustang GT for a brand new 2008 GT500 which was on the sales floor for almost a year! I really still can't beleive I got this car! I have wanted and waited so long and well the prices finally came way down! Bought her brand new with only 43 miles on the click! I am sooo glad to be a member and can't wait to meet everyone at a future club meet.

Sincerely Jason

2008 GT500 Torch red white stripes

HID'S, Ambient lighting, GT500 trim pkg, NAV :happy feet:

post-1292-1232345945_thumb.jpg

post-1292-1232345945_thumb.jpg

Congrats! Welcome to the club, both GT500 ownership and TeamShelby membership!

The thing about the Torch Red color is... no matter how much you love it, others will love it MORE!

Oh, and yes, Torch Red is the fastest color.

Keith

Hey , Guys & Gals wanted to say I finally got to join the shelby club on december 20th 2008. I traded in my 2005 mustang GT for a brand new 2008 GT500 which was on the sales floor for almost a year! I really still can't beleive I got this car! I have wanted and waited so long and well the prices finally came way down! Bought her brand new with only 43 miles on the click! I am sooo glad to be a member and can't wait to meet everyone at a future club meet.

Sincerely Jason

2008 GT500 Torch red white stripes

HID'S, Ambient lighting, GT500 trim pkg, NAV :happy feet:

Congrats!

Great choice!

Jason! Way to go Bro! Welcome. Red is a great color. Enjoy as I know you will. Keep posted to the site for fabulous facts and figures occasional stories and some occasional outright mis truths. This is the best place in town. Congratulations.

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats! I did basically the same thing. I stalked the car on the dealers lot for months and at the very end of the year I went in and got one heck of a deal.

Same here, I amde the mistake of buying an 08 last year, selling it & finally buying a Black 08 GT500 that had been on the dealers floor quite a while. Glad to see new members in here who've gotten great RECESSION deals! It's a risky time to buy, but OOOOHHHHHHHHHmAAAAAAAAN the deals are there!

Same here, I amde the mistake of buying an 08 last year, selling it & finally buying a Black 08 GT500 that had been on the dealers floor quite a while. Glad to see new members in here who've gotten great RECESSION deals! It's a risky time to buy, but OOOOHHHHHHHHHmAAAAAAAAN the deals are there!

I finally bought my 08 GT500 in December and got a great deal. It had also been on the showroom floor for almost a year. I bought it for $81.00 over invoice. It is a Torch Red Convertible with ebony side stripes. I got the Mustang bug in high school when I bought a new 1985 Charcoal Grey Mustang GT 5.0 with T-Tops. I put around 180,000 miles before finally selling it. I told my wife that the color was mid-life red! We are all the lucky few to own these wonderful cars.

I finally bought my 08 GT500 in December and got a great deal. It had also been on the showroom floor for almost a year. I bought it for $81.00 over invoice. It is a Torch Red Convertible with ebony side stripes. I got the Mustang bug in high school when I bought a new 1985 Charcoal Grey Mustang GT 5.0 with T-Tops. I put around 180,000 miles before finally selling it. I told my wife that the color was mid-life red! We are all the lucky few to own these wonderful cars.

Hey post some photos! I would love to see her! the new drop top!

thanks Jason

Archived