TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500's in stock

thewheelman

I was in Paducah, KY Friday night and caught the general manager of Paducah Ford just has he was locking up.....browsed through the showroom with my son. They have a white/blue 08 coupe which is very nice. They also have a black/red stripe edition, wow, I was impressed. VERY cool! The red in the badges coupled with the red/black interior is stunning! So was the price tag at $72k! It is an 09. On the other hand I almost passed out when I saw the sticker on the silver/blue GT 500 KR 40th edition--$102k! ! ! !

If anyone's interested--there's 3 in stock!

Good luck!

Does a crack pipe come with that? :lol: There's a Black/Red coupe for sale here in Fort Wayne. They've had it for a while and now it's been sitting outside for a couple of months. The black and red is a good looking combo!!

quote name='thewheelman' date='Jan 19 2009, 12:06 AM' post='615994']

I was in Paducah, KY Friday night and caught the general manager of Paducah Ford just has he was locking up.....browsed through the showroom with my son. They have a white/blue 08 coupe which is very nice. They also have a black/red stripe edition, wow, I was impressed. VERY cool! The red in the badges coupled with the red/black interior is stunning! So was the price tag at $72k! It is an 09. On the other hand I almost passed out when I saw the sticker on the silver/blue GT 500 KR 40th edition--$102k! ! ! !

Good luck!

Does a crack pipe come with that? :lol: There's a Black/Red coupe for sale here in Fort Wayne. They've had it for a while and now it's been sitting outside for a couple of months. The black and red is a good looking combo!!

quote name='thewheelman' date='Jan 19 2009, 12:06 AM' post='615994']

Good luck!

Wow you guys are lucky we have a local dealer who is asking $115.000.00 for a KR it is silver with blue. maybe there color blind and they think it is GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Archived