TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I want a FR500GT hood!

06ragtopGT

Just got home and got my mail and find my new C&D with a bad @ss blue/white 225K FR5000GT! Got to go take the kids to get candy now but the photo shoot is awesome. Its a GT500 with wing.

Highlights 12.2 @ 123mph 0-60=3.9. Alumn 5.0= 534hp 440lbs. Car is wallsize poster material, sooo bad. ---- Got to go :shift:

I have no idea how to upload. Check it out at the store.

Just got home and got my mail and find my new C&D with a bad @ss blue/white 225K FR5000GT! Got to go take the kids to get candy now but the photo shoot is awesome. Its a GT500 with wing.

Highlights 12.2 @ 123mph 0-60=3.9. Alumn 5.0= 534hp 440lbs. Car is wallsize poster material, sooo bad. ---- Got to go :shift:

I have no idea how to upload. Check it out at the store.

Checkit out....this seems to be the wheels your talking about...

post-6677-1162343439_thumb.jpg

post-6677-1162343439_thumb.jpg

Isn't that the $125k or so Mustang?

12.2? What a bargain! :fan:

No its only $225,000 not sure why? :wacko: Not for me,(not even close) but its tough looking.Hood looks real cool but its got the basic styling of the GT500. Its an all out race car. Pulled 1.15g's, not street legal.

Its the new Dec. C&D entitled MOTHERFR500 you cant miss it.Look for it on the stands :party:

No its only $225,000 not sure why? :wacko: Not for me,(not even close) but its tough looking.Hood looks real cool but its got the basic styling of the GT500. Its an all out race car. Pulled 1.15g's, not street legal.

Its the new Dec. C&D entitled MOTHERFR500 you cant miss it.Look for it on the stands :party:

I got the same Mag. It's the New MAN RACER car, not the old Boy Racer Car offered last year.

Old Boy Price = 125k

New Man Price = 225k & a Yates N/A power Plant

OK, look out ZO6 :fan:

Ok, look out GT500 :fan:

I'm sure this will be a very capable race car in the right venue, but the 12.2 time sounds a little disappointing for 225k as either of the above will at least match it. :shift:

Article said the car was geared for top end. Yes the rich man racer. :hysterical:

The car is the blue car on the other thread (3 cars from SEMA) The action shots in the mag are just cool.

Archived