TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Video of US Airways Plane Ditching in Water

Here's a video of the US Airways plane ditching into the water.

Unfortunately, it's not very clear or complete, but it's the only one I've seen so far.

It only shows the plane coming to a rest and the first pax as they deplane onto the wings.

It happens about 2:00 into the video and you see a splash on the left side of the video. The camera then zooms in.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9e6_1232166872

Guest markham51

Both are great videos.

On the first one it looks like one of the passengers further out on the left of the pic...falls off wing and passenger nearest him helps him back up.

On second video...it is amazing how pilot lets tail drag before engines go in...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9e6_1232166872

First two minutes...

The Twin Towers...

Strike anyone as odd? :headscratch:

What - that in the almost 40 years since the WTC towers were built another architect might take some liberties with design cues? Odd? Not particularly. Though what's interesting is this is a perfect example on how these conspiracy theories start.

You want a theory? I have one - let's just look to the skies. This plane was brought down by geese. Not just any geese, but CANADIAN geese. I think we need to look no further than our northern borders for the obvious threat. These CANADIAN geese do surveillance flyovers every year. They say it's just "flying south for the winter". But why would geese need to go anywhere for the winter? I have a goose down comforter that keeps me pretty darn warm in the winter - and I don't need to fly south. It turns out these geese are absolutely covered with the stuff. So why then, would they need to fly south for the winter? They don't, of course - it's simply cover for their covert work they do for our "allies" to the north. And they want to call themselves our 51st state? Yeah - that'll happen.

CANADIAN geese - our new sworn enemy. Do your due diligence and report every sighting. We must be vigilant and remove this threat from our skies.

Both are great videos.

On the first one it looks like one of the passengers further out on the left of the pic...falls off wing and passenger nearest him helps him back up.

On second video...it is amazing how pilot lets tail drag before engines go in...

That's the key - slow it down with the tail before the engines go in - keep the nose up. I think on past ditchings you'll see the planes fairly level and the engines go in at high speed which takes the plane over and cart wheels. Though this guy did have a lot going for him where others may not have - winds were calm, the water was calm. I'd like to hear how the hydraulics were working bacuse he clearly still had some flight control. I suppose the tail turbine offers some backup.

What - that in the almost 40 years since the WTC towers were built another architect might take some liberties with design cues? Odd? Not particularly. Though what's interesting is this is a perfect example on how these conspiracy theories start.

You want a theory? I have one - let's just look to the skies. This plane was brought down by geese. Not just any geese, but CANADIAN geese. I think we need to look no further than our northern borders for the obvious threat. These CANADIAN geese do surveillance flyovers every year. They say it's just "flying south for the winter". But why would geese need to go anywhere for the winter? I have a goose down comforter that keeps me pretty darn warm in the winter - and I don't need to fly south. It turns out these geese are absolutely covered with the stuff. So why then, would they need to fly south for the winter? They don't, of course - it's simply cover for their covert work they do for our "allies" to the north. And they want to call themselves our 51st state? Yeah - that'll happen.

CANADIAN geese - our new sworn enemy. Do your due diligence and report every sighting. We must be vigilant and remove this threat from our skies.

What??

Conspiracy theory?

Let me simplify for you,

Watch the first two minutes of the video. The twin towers are in the background.

Get it now? :doh:

Yeah, apparently they moved the towers from the South side of Manhattan and put them on the West Side. Took off about 300 feet off both of them and I guess the 100 foot antenna on the south tower is out being cleaned. :rolleyes:

We know that the towers didnt fall, but got MOVED and shortened!

I guess Bush did this too!

:hysterical::hysterical:

MM

Yeah, apparently they moved the towers from the South side of Manhattan and put them on the West Side. Took off about 300 feet off both of them and I guess the 100 foot antenna on the south tower is out being cleaned. :rolleyes:

Awesome vids.

Archived