TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Do You Want On the List

Grabber

Amy B:

I am making a list of those that are interested in seeing if they could get the 40th Anv. package installed on their cars. This thread is not for venting. The purpose of this thread is to give you; Amy a list of people that would like the package installed on their GT500. I will update the list as needed.

Amy, Can you help these members?

THESE PEOPLE WOULD LIKE THE PACKAGE:

1. Orf - AKA Greg

2. Venom07 - AKA Kirk

3. 5.4 Shelby - AKA Kevin

4. Yenrod - AKA Michael

5. MrFarmdog - AKA John

6. FormerGMC - AKA ???

7. KingCobra - AKA James

8. 2008Shelby - AKA Scott

9. MYGT500 - AKA ???

10. MasterMech1 - AKA John

12. ILSTANG - AKA Pat

11. b17drvr - AKA ???

12. Shelby18 - Richard

13. requis - AKA Barry

14. ColaCobra - AKA ???

15. RawPower - AKA Tom

16. GT350 - AKA ???

17. Rob - AKA Rob

Amy B:

I am making a list of those that are interested in seeing if we could get the 40th Anv. package installed on our cars. This thread is not for venting. The purpose of this thread is to give Amy a list of people that would like the package installed on their GT500. I will update the list as needed.

1. Rob

what is the 40th anniversary package?

Amy B:

I am making a list of those that are interested in seeing if we could get the 40th Anv. package installed on our cars. This thread is not for venting. The purpose of this thread is to give Amy a list of people that would like the package installed on their GT500. I will update the list as needed.

1. Rob

2. Greg - depending on price. It has to make sense.

This thread is not for venting.

Shucks! I was hoping for another opportunity to vent. :hysterical:

Depending on price/value/content, I would be interested. When I was looking at Terminators, I was going to do a Kenny Brown serialized car. I decided to wait on this body style. Kenny went out of business in the mean time. Too bad. They were pretty hot cars.

Amy B:

1. Rob - AKA Rob

2. Orf - AKA Greg

3. Venom07 - AKA Kirk

4. 5.4 Shelby - AKA ???

5. Yenrod - AKA Michael

6. MrFarmdog - AKA John

7. FormerGMC - AKA ???

8. KingCobra - AKA James

Ok, have calmed down now. Add my name to the list..."2008 Shelby" (Scott)

Amy B:

1. Rob - AKA Rob

2. Orf - AKA Greg

3. Venom07 - AKA Kirk

4. 5.4 Shelby - AKA ???

5. Yenrod - AKA Michael

6. MrFarmdog - AKA John

7. FormerGMC - AKA ???

8. KingCobra - AKA James

9. 2008Shelby - AKA Scott

interested........tell us more

Amy B:

Amy, Can you help us?

1. Rob - AKA Rob

2. Orf - AKA Greg

3. Venom07 - AKA Kirk

4. 5.4 Shelby - AKA Kevin

5. Yenrod - AKA Michael

6. MrFarmdog - AKA John

7. FormerGMC - AKA ???

8. KingCobra - AKA James

9. 2008Shelby - AKA Scott

10. MYGT500 - AKA ???

11. MasterMech1 - AKA John

Wow, that is awesome you guys. If you can all arrange this together, I'd think Amy would be willing to provide some type of benefit....be it a bulk discount....or even better...plan a day at the facility...you all meet there, go for a tour, and get photos taken with various employees, management, and maybe some of your cars during the upfit process. Wow! What memories that would be.

Good luck.

Dave

Wow, that is awesome you guys. If you can all arrange this together, I'd think Amy would be willing to provide some type of benefit....be it a bulk discount....or even better...plan a day at the facility...you all meet there, go for a tour, and get photos taken with various employees, management, and maybe some of your cars during the upfit process. Wow! What memories that would be.

Good luck.

Dave

I really don't want to be on another damn 'list' with this car. SICK of lists, and waiting and broken promises. Just sell us some nice parts to dress up our cars. Some authentic Shelby accessories. Just stop with the BS lists and empty promises already.

Sure me too. ColoCobra aka Terry Marcum

Archived