TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Cover Available?

SUMMGT500

200 bucks seems like a lot for a cover for indoor use. I bet Costco sells one for less.

Please read this as a joke, because that is how it's meant.....

I bet Ford sells Mustangs for less. ;)

It really isn't about the money. I wanted the best indoor cover I could find. This came highly recommended.

Please read this as a joke, because that is how it's meant.....

I bet Ford sells Mustangs for less. ;)

It really isn't about the money. I wanted the best indoor cover I could find. This came highly recommended.

Hey to each his own. I own three other cars with expensive covers. Over the years, they get dirty, oily and don't look that nice. I just prefer to spend less money on something that is meant to keep off dust. I am sure that the California cover is a very nice cover.

If I keep my 96 Cobra I might have to store it outside (wife won't give up her spot in the garage which just doesn't seem right--women!~). Any suggestions as to the best cover for outdoor use?

CC

I have been looking for some time and have finally selected the Superweave from California Covers http://www.calcarcover.com/default.aspx

It is expensive but custom fit for the GT500 and good for outdoor applications. Important here in Canada, plus it is machine washable where the Noah cover is dry clean only. Hugger Covers is another source but in talking with both, I feel most comfortable with the California Covers folks. BTW, you can also get the California duster from them... the manufacturer.

Archived