TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can you order stripe delete interior?

EXPcustom

Wondering if you can order the interior with no stripes?

I do want the exterior striping.

Also if you have black exterior stripes do you have two black stripes on your black interior?

I just dont care for the way the interior stripes look. It looks like the stiching will bust at the seams eventually as well as if its a light color it would get dirty very easily.

Also if you have black exterior stripes do you have two black stripes on your black interior?

I just dont care for the way the interior stripes look. It looks like the stiching will bust at the seams eventually as well as if its a light color it would get dirty very easily.

:headscratch:

From what I understand and from putting a few cars in the order bank. The interior stripes determine the outside stripe. So I guess Im saying that you have to have the striped seats to get the stripes outside.

MM

That's what I found as well. Was ordering my car with my dealer prior to the full interior shots being released. I was guessing the white stripe was the same as in the GT, that little white stripe down the center of the seat. I did not want that. We had to select the seat stripe first. No stripe in seat means stripe delete, which also deletes the exterior stripe. I really like the stripes now that I've seen the pics. Will be ordering them.

I have ordered the sterling gray with black stripes and still not sure what the interior will look like. I am assuming that where the stripes are will just be black....then I am not sure if it will be a different shade of black from the rest of the seat..... The dealer could not tell me. The order guide is not very clear on the stripes other than the interior and exterior stripes are the same color.

I have ordered the sterling gray with black stripes and still not sure what the interior will look like. I am assuming that where the stripes are will just be black....then I am not sure if it will be a different shade of black from the rest of the seat..... The dealer could not tell me. The order guide is not very clear on the stripes other than the interior and exterior stripes are the same color.

That is pretty much the color combo I want to order. I am just curious what the interior looks like.

If I have to go stripe delete I will order a white one.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, it is somehwat confusing and I seem to get a diff. answer from every dealer I check with. it would make sense that you can oder interior stripe delete just as you would exterior. and by that logic, you could have one and not the other, they should not but tied together. I really don't care for the new seats and would want interior stripe delete with white over the top stripe.

_DOC8116copy.jpg

Thanks Brian for the interior shot with the black stripe. I like it and think that will blend in well with the Sterling Grey/Black stripe exterior. You can still see the black stripe and matches the exterior but it does not over power the interior. Now if they would only take the car off of hold waiting for HID head llights I would be in business. My dealer says it would be scheduled if not for the hold.

Thanks Brian for the interior shot with the black stripe. I like it and think that will blend in well with the Sterling Grey/Black stripe exterior. You can still see the black stripe and matches the exterior but it does not over power the interior. Now if they would only take the car off of hold waiting for HID head llights I would be in business. My dealer says it would be scheduled if not for the hold.

can someone please re-post the interior shot with black stripe?

But they make the interior for this model!!

Archived