TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canada geese bring down airliner?

Guest markham51

Guest markham51

Every other day it seems I hear "and the cold weather is sweeping down from Canada" :cold: causing havoc, traffic jams...etc etc

And now, without even so much as a picture :camera: ....the media is blaming our Canada geese for bringing down an airliner in New York!

I cant take it, I tell ya, I cant take it! :banghead:

Every other day it seems I hear "and the cold weather is sweeping down from Canada" :cold: causing havoc, traffic jams...etc etc

And now, without even so much as a picture :camera: ....the media is blaming our Canada geese for bringing down an airliner in New York!

I cant take it, I tell ya, I cant take it! :banghead:

:cry::cry: Poor geese. So sad what happened.

I live in Northeast Pa. Earlier this week I saw a flock of geese flying north. It seems that they are a little early this year. The temperature this morning was –5F. I hate to think how cold it would have been if we weren't experiencing global warming.

Once protected, now townships facing a glut of geese shit are "controlling" their geese populations.

I say deport their asses. They dont pay taxes, they destroy the landscape and now....

they could have political and terroristic intentions.

I say NO GREEN CARDS..............

DEPORT THE GEESE NOW!

(No geese were harmed in the writing of this post!)

:cry::cry: Poor geese. So sad what happened.

Its been so cold up here lately the geese probably had a brain freeze which would effect their radar , but I`am sure after its all investigated they will be cleared of any wrong doing. I wonder how many were killed as it is against the law to kill CANADA geese.

Guest markham51
Once protected, now townships facing a glut of geese shit are "controlling" their geese populations.

I say deport their asses. They dont pay taxes, they destroy the landscape and now....

DEPORT THE GEESE NOW!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

DEPORT THE GEESE NOW!

:hysterical::hysterical:

DEPORT THE GEESE NOW!

Yous guys in da Bronx do have a sense of humor.

DEPORT THE GEESE NOW!

:hysterical::censored::hysterical:

Guest markham51

Im ok with the Geese deportation as long as you dont decide to build a fence if they keep coming back! It gets too darn cold in the winter for me to stay there all year long anymore... :hysterical:

Guest markham51
Sorry guys. I don't see the humor here. Different pilot on that plane and some geese kill 155 people.

Its a good news story. Not many out there these days. Something went right when so many things only seem to go wrong.

PS. Probably has a lot to do with my warped sense of Canadian humour and a need to find something comforting about an airline accident....

I Believe the US has to do something about the Geese. I Think the US should ban ALL flights of the Canadian Geese into the US as soon as President elect is sworn In.

I also would like to give GOD the Glory and thanks for what he did in protecting everyone on that plane,I thank God for the pilots the crew and there passengers. I thank God that the weather was Good, I thank God that the geese flew into the engines just 3-4 minutes into the flight.I thank God they had just enough height to be able to turn the plane and glide to line up on the river, I thank God that the water was still, I thank God that the weather was Good, I thank God that the plane did not break up after hitting the water at 150mph, I thank God after the plane stopped that they could not get the back door open( God) If they would of It would of went down alot faster than what it did,I thank God that NO one DIED. Kinda like that song. living on a A wing and a prayer. Again I thank GOD for this Miracle. God Is and always will be in control no matter what we think or Beleive.

I Believe the US has to do something about the Geese. I Think the US should ban ALL flights of the Canadian Geese into the US as soon as President elect is sworn In.

I also would like to give GOD the Glory and thanks for what he did in protecting everyone on that plane,I thank God for the pilots the crew and there passengers. I thank God that the weather was Good, I thank God that the geese flew into the engines just 3-4 minutes into the flight.I thank God they had just enough height to be able to turn the plane and glide to line up on the river, I thank God that the water was still, I thank God that the weather was Good, I thank God that the plane did not break up after hitting the water at 150mph, I thank God after the plane stopped that they could not get the back door open( God) If they would of It would of went down alot faster than what it did,I thank God that NO one DIED. Kinda like that song. living on a A wing and a prayer. Again I thank GOD for this Miracle. God Is and always will be in control no matter what we think or Beleive.

BLOWN...Are you a religious person. :hysterical:

Yes God was definitely on their side that day. :angel:

Its a good news story. Not many out there these days. Something went right when so many things only seem to go wrong.

PS. Probably has a lot to do with my warped sense of Canadian humour and a need to find something comforting about an airline accident....

You should be ashamed.

The recording of the final words on the black box actually came from a flight attendant, over the PA.......

"......and as we prepare for this unlikely event of a water landing I want to remind you that our US Airways Frequent Fliers will receive 3 miles for this flight."

(OK.....we need humor here in Chicago, too. And stop sending your frigid *&^%ing air down here!!)

bj

Guest markham51
I'm surprised that President Bush didn't declare war on Canada for sending those geese into US airspace. :unsure:

This just in!

An anonymous Canadian source claims the Canada geese strike is in retaliation for an unprovoked missle strike against Canada geese last October.....

http://whatsthecrack.net/Rogue-Goose-Foils...ile-Shield-Test

Rogue my ass....George W!!!!

Archived