TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I Double Dog Dare You

I find this apalling! I think we should ban the movie "It's a Wonderful life" since it encourages this behaviour and place warmed PVC over metal poles at least 6' from the ground. They should teach a class in school that helps children understand "sciency" stuff like this and call it something.

Our schools have let us down. Our government has let us down. The EMS responders have let us down since they did not show up in under 32.6 seconds and the kids should be taken away from the parents and placed in generic, unloving foster homes!

Or not..... :happy feet:

Pretty funny though! I think I did it once when I was a kid but we used warm water and it poped right off without harm. What is the atttraction to wanting to lick a frozen pole? You think someone would research that.

I find this apalling! I think we should ban the movie "It's a Wonderful life" since it encourages this behaviour and place warmed PVC over metal poles at least 6' from the ground. They should teach a class in school that helps children understand "sciency" stuff like this and call it something.

Our schools have let us down. Our government has let us down. The EMS responders have let us down since they did not show up in under 32.6 seconds and the kids should be taken away from the parents and placed in generic, unloving foster homes!

Or not..... :happy feet:

Pretty funny though! I think I did it once when I was a kid but we used warm water and it poped right off without harm. What is the atttraction to wanting to lick a frozen pole? You think someone would research that.

It's a Wonderful life :headscratch:

Archived