TEAM SHELBY FORUM

She's On Her Way !

How long does the process take?

Does the package price also include return shipping?

The package price from Shelby is just for the upfit only. I made my deposit in December of 2007 so ....... i've been waiting a while but I think Shelby is on track to "ramp up" production now to 50 snakes a week.

Hopefully this will speed everyones wait time up a bit.

With regard to shipping, I got a quote from Accurate for $ 3,200 round trip.

These guys seem to really know what they are doing and I trust them as well as SAI

The package price from Shelby is just for the upfit only. I made my deposit in December of 2007 so ....... i've been waiting a while but I think Shelby is on track to "ramp up" production now to 50 snakes a week.

Hopefully this will speed everyone wait time up a bit.

With regard to shipping, I got a quote from Accurate for $ 3,200 round trip.

These guys seem to really know what they are doing and I trust them as well as SAI

Jeremy at Accurate has shipped 3 Super Snakes for me (mine was one) and then he took 5 Mustangs out to the Bash. Im waiting for mine to get back now. They do a great job.

jeremy@accurateautocarriers.com

MM

Jeremy at Accurate has shipped 3 Super Snakes for me (mine was one) and then he took 5 Mustangs out to the Bash. Im waiting for mine to get back now. They do a great job.

jeremy@accurateautocarriers.com

MM

Michael,

Did they bring back your take off parts as well ?

Jeremy said they would for a "tip" to the driver

Finally after months of waiting got the call from Cynthia to send my baby in yesterday.

I called accurate auto carriers at 4:00 and they actually picked the car up at 8:30 last night !

Can't wait to get her back ! :happy feet:

Congrats on the quick pickup. Hope to have a set of the same two photos when the truck arrives to take mine in tomorrow!!!

Finally after months of waiting got the call from Cynthia to send my baby in yesterday.

I called accurate auto carriers at 4:00 and they actually picked the car up at 8:30 last night !

Can't wait to get her back ! :happy feet:

I got a email from Cynthia today telling me to call her or Doug to make the deposit for the Super Snake Package. Are you able to give me the phone number for Jeremy at Accurate Auto Carriers? Or is there any other trucking company recommended to pick up in Wisconsin?

I got a email from Cynthia today telling me to call her or Doug to make the deposit for the Super Snake Package. Are you able to give me the phone number for Jeremy at Accurate Auto Carriers? Or is there any other trucking company recommended to pick up in Wisconsin?

I can post or PM his number to you tommorow but you would do just as well to e-mail him jeremy@accurateautocarriers.com

That was who SAI reccomended and they seemed to be really helpful. ( Also had two GT500KR's on the truck when they picked mine up )

Archived