TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just got the call!!!

Just got the call! My car will be heading to Las Vegas on Friday!!! :shift:

When I left for work this morning it was -4 degrees. When I got the call from Cynthia at SAI this afternoon, the chills going down my spine had nothing to do with the temperature outside my office. 100% enthusiasm baby!

When I left for work this morning it was -4 degrees. When I got the call from Cynthia at SAI this afternoon, the chills going down my spine had nothing to do with the temperature outside my office. 100% enthusiasm baby!

Very cool.. congrats!!

Oh man your in for such a great ride. Think the call from Cynthia to bring her in was cool, wait for Bubbles call to pick her back up :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats

Congrat's!! If you dont mind me asking, what is you CSM #?? I am just trying to gauge when i would get a call. I am #610. Take care.

Scott.

Congrat's!! If you dont mind me asking, what is you CSM #?? I am just trying to gauge when i would get a call. I am #610. Take care.

Scott.

I am 08SS08281, but I bought into the spot of 07 #214 which was a deposit date of 12/20/07. It's at least a year out from when you signed up from what I can tell.

Congrats Man :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

You are not going to beleive the kick and improved handling you will get

How long did they say it will take???

It says right in the paperwork that I received to assume about 9 weeks. That's okay with me though because is so cold and sloppy here right now that she's just been sitting in the garage waiting for warm weather to return!

I am 08SS08281, but I bought into the spot of 07 #214 which was a deposit date of 12/20/07. It's at least a year out from when you signed up from what I can tell.

Thank-you MustBD2, looks like i have another yr to go!! LOL!!!

Scott.

Archived