TEAM SHELBY FORUM

all 07 black SGT with engine dress kits / no supercharger / stock wheels post here only

tko211

Just kidding...

I have to poke a little fun at these topics because I don't quite see the point of putting us into such a niche group only to share photos of what... the exact same car?

Instead lets see some pics of all SGT's!

Ok, I got that out of my system now.

Zach,

You've seen my SGT several times. Mine fits your topic to the letter. :woohoo: I guess it will be lonely here at the top. :hysterical:

As to the photos, I can't do Photobucket at the office so the rest you will just have to let your imagination :dreamy: do it for you. Can you picture an automatic as well? :lurk:

Zach,

You've seen my SGT several times. Mine fits your topic to the letter. :woohoo: I guess it will be lonely here at the top. :hysterical:

As to the photos, I can't do Photobucket at the office so the rest you will just have to let your imagination :dreamy: do it for you. Can you picture an automatic as well? :lurk:

NOPE! Sorry my friend, you will have to create your own topic only for those that have: 07 Black SGT with engine dress kits / no supercharger / stock wheels / AUTOMATIC. LOL

This one is just for us 07 Black SGT with engine dress kits / no supercharger / stock wheels...

LOL Seriously guys... this is just a joke, please no don't create another topic. I just find some amusement in this I guess. I can go look at my car anytime and see exactly what this topic was posted as. My point was just to poke a little fun at ourselves and provide a little laugh. :doh:

NOPE! Sorry my friend, you will have to create your own topic only for those that have: 07 Black SGT with engine dress kits / no supercharger / stock wheels / AUTOMATIC. LOL

This one is just for us 07 Black SGT with engine dress kits / no supercharger / stock wheels...

LOL Seriously guys... this is just a joke, please no don't create another topic. I just find some amusement in this I guess. I can go look at my car anytime and see exactly what this topic was posted as. My point was just to poke a little fun at ourselves and provide a little laugh. :doh:

Just to clarify things, I also have a pair of black & silver fuzzy dice that say "Las Vegas". That sounds like yet another topic we might want to start (or not) :poke:

How about a new topic on your trip to Vegas?? :drool:

:lurk:

Erik

South Jordan

Archived