TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pricing

I think it would make business sense to reduce SS mods by a few K; all of us on the list are now thinking twice about doing the upgrade, including me personaly, I know it would suck for the people that had their SS's doen paying 32K but like mo :headscratch::salute::salute: st all other things times dictate what you can ask for; See real estate market.

I think it would make business sense to reduce SS mods by a few K; all of us on the list are now thinking twice about doing the upgrade, including me personaly, I know it would suck for the people that had their SS's doen paying 32K but like mo :headscratch::salute::salute: st all other things times dictate what you can ask for; See real estate market.

I agree with you I'm on the fence myself!!!!

I dont think cutting the price a couple of grand is going to make folks buy or not buy. If 2 grand is keeping you from spending $35K then you dont need to speed $35K. Im not being a smart butt here, but you arent talking about a $4K package where $2k would be half off. Your talking about $2k off a total of almost 85K!

I dont see SAI cutting the prices at all. They are about to really up production of the SS.

MM

I think it would make business sense to reduce SS mods by a few K; all of us on the list are now thinking twice about doing the upgrade, including me personaly,

I'm not discounting your feelings on this issue but if I was an SS owner I would love to see people drop out. It would only increase the value of my SS.

The SS package may turn out to be one of the best deals when we look back at 2008-09 in a few years from now.

Steve

I dont think cutting the price a couple of grand is going to make folks buy or not buy. If 2 grand is keeping you from spending $35K then you dont need to speed $35K. Im not being a smart butt here, but you arent talking about a $4K package where $2k would be half off. Your talking about $2k off a total of almost 85K!

I dont see SAI cutting the prices at all. They are about to really up production of the SS.

MM

Michael you're right but I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to unload enough toys (in the current economy) to afford the darn thing as it is. I only hope they don't RAISE the price of admission then I'd REALLY have some thinin to do! :fear:

I'm not discounting your feelings on this issue but if I was an SS owner I would love to see people drop out. It would only increase the value of my SS.

The SS package may turn out to be one of the best deals when we look back at 2008-09 in a few years from now.

Steve

Boy, you and I think allot alike. As I was reading this I thought the same thing: Drop out as maybe, just maybe the fewer that do it maybe this thing will have some value someday.

Ford didn't lower the MSRP on the GT500 for 2008, 2009 or 2010. So why would SAI lower the price on the SS package? I say it will go up in price ($1500.00). :reading:

Archived