TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Redline Tuning Hood Lifters Group Buy

We are happy to have the opportunity to bring you this Group Buy of Redline Tuning Hood Lift kits. What we feel to be the best hood lift system on the market. We have been selling and using these kits on our cars for years without a single problem.

With other hood lift systems the pivot point of the hood mounted shock is much too low on the hood. This leaves too much hood hanging over the shock causing the hood to be easily blown or bumped down.

With the Redline Tuning Hood lift system the mounting point is moved up the hood and as a result will hold it up no matter what.

Benifits:

No compromise system - We design our systems from start to finish - we mount the gas springs where they need to be for proper function... we utilize stock bolt locations when available, but we never compromise functionality of the system for the sake of it being 'bolt-in'.

Simple one-handed operation, simply start to lift the hood and it will raise to the stock height unassisted in a smooth and controlled motion.

Progressive gas springs. Our springs are not off the shelf parts, they are designed by us and manufactured to our specifications for each vehicle application. Our exclusive end-of-force dampening slows the rate of extension over the final inches of travel eliminating stress to the hood.

QuickLIFT systems work with any hood (steel, fiberglass, SMC, carbon fiber etc.) - we design our systems using the stock hood so the main market is covered, however, our systems are made to work with 99% of aftermarket hoods. No extra parts are required.

Quick and simple installation - we design the systems and write our all of our own documentation. FULL COLOR manuals will arrive that will walk ANYONE through this simple installation - our customer comes first. Every vehicle uses different hardware and mounting locations, all made easy. You do NOT need to be a mechanic or car nut like us.

Kits come in 2 different styles:

QuickLIFT ELITE - For those who want the best money can buy - QuickLIFT ELITE. Includes the ultimate 316L Stainless Steel gas springs, black powder-coated brackets. QuickLIFT ELITE install shown in most of the product photos for this vehicle.

Retail Price ($119.95)

QuickLIFT PLUS - Our latest release, a cross between our base kit and our QuickLIFT ELITE. All black components, including: the QuickLIFT black e-coated gas springs, black shafts, ball-stud end fittings & black powder-coated brackets (from the ELITE system) along with the best anaerobic-coated-urethane mounting hardware.

Retail Price ($84.95)

Read about the details here

Yes, you must drill to install (see pictures), but once installed they look OEM and will never be removed. So the holes are not hurting the car.

**WILL WORK ON ALL MUSTANGS, GT500, SHELBT GT'S AND SO ON**

Redline Tuning warranties your PLUS kits for 2 years and the ELITE kits for 4 years!

IMG_6397.jpglower-ball-stud.gif

IMG_6420.gifIMG_8611.gif

Ok, for the good stuff.

If interested please pm me your full name, contact #, year and which kit you will be ordering. I will post an on going list in this post as so everyone knows where we are. Once we get to the highest discount amount or the end of the month (which ever comes first) I will give you a coupon code to order from the web site or over the phone.

The discounts are as follows:

QTY 1-9 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS - $79.95 ($5 discount) +$5 shipping

QTY 1-9 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE - $114.95 ($5 discount) + $5 shipping

QTY 10-29 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS - $74.95 ($10 discount) + $5 shipping

QTY 10-29 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE - $109.95 ($10 discount) + $5 shipping

QTY 30+ Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS - $69.95 ($15 discount) + $5 shipping

QTY 30+ Redline Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE - $104.95 ($15 discount) + $5 shipping

To help even more we have discounted shipping heavily too.

Thank you for looking and I look forward to helping you get a good product. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me direct.

Jay

LIST:

1) clark17357 Elite

2) Flyin Monkey Elite

3) DubbsFaris Plus

4) clayton shelby Elite

5) 08 GT500 Convert Elite

6) MY500SS Plus

7) MY500SS Elite

8) FordRocks1 Plus

9) SoFL05GT Plus

10) Overtime ?

11) stargazer423 Plus

12) gt500forever Elite

13) joe53 Plus

14) markham51 Elite

15) Tattooed1 Elite

16) skyhighsd Plus

17) 1sweetazzgt500 Plus

18) Phaeton 32 Plus

19) jrichard Plus

20) Teke Elite

21) enormous Plus

22) GCH Elite

23) goakley1 Elite

24) Ferrarokid Plus

25) TRT 0403 Plus

26) chuckstang Plus

27) hotrodbob Plus

28) jjschlenz Elite

29) Denver Mike

30) phdpsy

31) V8Ford Elite

32) mustangmike Elite

33) cobra 07

34) Formergmc Plus

35) Eddie G Elite

36) ante Plus

We are happy to have the opportunity to bring you this Group Buy of Redline Tuning Hood Lift kits. What we feel to be the best hood lift system on the market. We have been selling and using these kits on our cars for years without a single problem.

With other hood lift systems the pivot point of the hood mounted shock is much too low on the hood. This leaves too much hood hanging over the shock causing the hood to be easily blown or bumped down.

With the Redline Tuning Hood lift system the mounting point is moved up the hood and as a result will hold it up no matter what.

Benifits:

No compromise system - We design our systems from start to finish - we mount the gas springs where they need to be for proper function... we utilize stock bolt locations when available, but we never compromise functionality of the system for the sake of it being 'bolt-in'.

Simple one-handed operation, simply start to lift the hood and it will raise to the stock height unassisted in a smooth and controlled motion.

Progressive gas springs. Our springs are not off the shelf parts, they are designed by us and manufactured to our specifications for each vehicle application. Our exclusive end-of-force dampening slows the rate of extension over the final inches of travel eliminating stress to the hood.

QuickLIFT systems work with any hood (steel, fiberglass, SMC, carbon fiber etc.) - we design our systems using the stock hood so the main market is covered, however, our systems are made to work with 99% of aftermarket hoods. No extra parts are required.

Quick and simple installation - we design the systems and write our all of our own documentation. FULL COLOR manuals will arrive that will walk ANYONE through this simple installation - our customer comes first. Every vehicle uses different hardware and mounting locations, all made easy. You do NOT need to be a mechanic or car nut like us.

QuickLIFT ELITE - For those who want the best money can buy - QuickLIFT ELITE. Includes the ultimate 316L Stainless Steel gas springs, black powder-coated brackets. QuickLIFT ELITE install shown in most of the product photos for this vehicle.

Retail Price ($119.95)

QuickLIFT PLUS - Our latest release, a cross between our base kit and our QuickLIFT ELITE. All black components, including: the QuickLIFT black e-coated gas springs, black shafts, ball-stud end fittings & black powder-coated brackets (from the ELITE system) along with the best anaerobic-coated-urethane mounting hardware.

Retail Price ($84.95)

Yes, you must drill to install (see pictures), but once installed they look OEM and will never be removed. So the holes are not hurting the car.

Redline Tuning warranties your PLUS kits for 2 years and the ELITE kits for 4 years!

IMG_6420.gifIMG_8611.gif

Ok, for the good stuff.

If interested please pm me your full name, contact #, year and which kit you will be ordering. I will post an on going list in this post as so everyone knows where we are. Once we get to the highest discount amount or the end of the month (which ever comes first) I will give you a coupon code to order from the web site or over the phone.

Thank you for looking and I look forward to helping you get a good product. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me direct.

Jay

LIST:

1) clark17357

2) Flyin Monkey

3) DubbsFaris

4) clayton shelby

5) 08 GT500 Convert

6) MY500SS

7) MY500SS

8) FordRocks1

9) SoFL05GT

10) Overtime

11) stargazer423

12) gt500forever

13) joe53

14) markham51

15) Tattooed1

16) skyhighsd

Benifits:

Retail Price ($119.95)

Retail Price ($84.95)

IMG_6420.gifIMG_8611.gif

Ok, for the good stuff.

Jay

LIST:

1) clark17357

2) Flyin Monkey

3) DubbsFaris

4) clayton shelby

5) 08 GT500 Convert

6) MY500SS

7) MY500SS

8) FordRocks1

9) SoFL05GT

10) Overtime

11) stargazer423

12) gt500forever

13) joe53

14) markham51

15) Tattooed1

16) skyhighsd

Ok, we did it! That was fast.

Here are the details on how to place your order and redeem your discount.

1) Go to JLT's Redline Tuning Web Page

2) Place your order. Hey, feel free to back up and look around the web site for any other parts we may have for your car. ;)

3) In step 2 of the order process use Discount/Redemption code Redline

Or Call and mention the Group Buy Discount.

That's it, simple.

We have some kits in stock and tons coming by the weeks end. I will keep this code active until Jan. 31st. That's almost 2 weeks, This should be enough time for all to place your orders.

New comers are welcome to jump on, so first come first serve as orders come in.

Thank you all for making this a smooth process.

Go!

• 2 weeks later...
I will be keeping the discount code active for 1 extra week due to the site being down.

If you told me you would order, please do. I pre ordered all kits and have them in stock.

Thanks to the ton who have ordered already!

Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks for extending the sale I just ordered a set of the Elite ones

• 1 month later...

Thanks Tucker!!! The instructions were awesome and I got it done in a an hour, thanks Dubbs for saying to measure and remeasure before drilling. Please folks do not drop the bolts or nuts in the engine bay, I did that and it took me a little longer to find it, it was under the battery holder....

DSC04665.jpg

DSC04666.jpg

DSC04667.jpg

DSC04669.jpg

DSC04674.jpg

DSC04676.jpg

DSC04677.jpg

Archived