TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise-In at Pro-Dyno -- February 28, 2009 -- Fort Mill, SC

Cobrabitn

Carolina Cruise in/cookout on March 7, 2009 at Pro-Dyno of Fort Mill, SC

We'll be having our "Second Annual" Carolina Cruise in/cookout on March 7, 2009 at Pro-Dyno of Fort Mill, SC. The cookout will have hot dogs, hamburgers, drinks, as well as some door prizes. The rain date is March 28, 2009. Here are some of the details about this event:

First and foremost I want everyone to know that this event is "free" to anyone that wants to come out and enjoy a day with fellow SVT, Shelby, and Mustang owners. There are no hidden fees and it is just a time to get together and socialize on a larger scale with one another. The food is free, the awards are free, and the friendship is free.

Pro-Dyno will be doing dyno pulls at a discounted rate to anyone who comes to the event along with a tuning discount. You can get more information by clicking this link:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16588

Carolina Cruise in/cookout on February 28, 2009 at Pro-Dyno of Fort Mill, SC

We'll be having our "Second Annual" Carolina Cruise in/cookout on February 28, 2009 at Pro-Dyno of Fort Mill, SC. The cookout will have hot dogs, hamburgers, drinks, as well as some door prizes. The rain date is March 28, 2009. Here are some of the details about this event:

First and foremost I want everyone to know that this event is "free" to anyone that wants to come out and enjoy a day with fellow SVT, Shelby, and Mustang owners. There are no hidden fees and it is just a time to get together and socialize on a larger scale with one another. The food is free, the awards are free, and the friendship is free.

Pro-Dyno will be doing dyno pulls at a discounted rate to anyone who comes to the event along with a tuning discount. You can get more information by clicking this link:

Thanks for the heads-up Cobra. I hope the weather and turn out is as good as last year. Looking forward to it.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There will be someone coming who writes for several major magazines looking for "feature" cars at this event. If you want your Shelby or Ford in the magazines then here's your chance to get it in there. (Sorry, your car is not guaranteed to be in there but your chances are better when you have someone actually coming out looking for cars to put in their publication.)

The list of attendees is growing. Click link to see who is on the list...

We are going to use a March 7th rain date but note there are some changes because we have to go with the rain date.

First, the Papa John guy will not be able to make it because he'll be in the Bahamas. (Lucky guy)

Second, some people may be going to the NMRA event in GA but that really shouldn't affect us that much.

Third, some of the home baked goodies that we had set up will refrigerate a week but not 4 weeks, therefore, we'll be going with next Saturday instead of this Saturday or the 28th.

I hope this doesn't deter anyone from coming out because since we have the flexibility, it is better to have a nice sunny day then a miserable rainy day where turnout is low.

Let's go with March 7, 2009 and get your chores done this weekend so we can enjoy next weekend! :hysterical3:

I just picked up my 08 GT500 this week so I hope to get up there from Columbia for a good base Dyno. Hope to see you all there. I was there last year with my Zinc 03 Cobra...

Be sure to ride up with Tom and Rob from Columbia and you can caravan together. E-mail me your addy and I'll get you hooked up together. tony@svtcobraclub.com

Hope you can stand one more SGT this Saturday. I've been driving a little since my knee replacement surgery and although I'm not sure if I can tuff it out all day, I will be there. Weather is looking great. Looking forward to meeting you and others there.

Jim

Hope you can stand one more SGT this Saturday. I've been driving a little since my knee replacement surgery and although I'm not sure if I can tuff it out all day, I will be there. Weather is looking great. Looking forward to meeting you and others there.

Jim

There is always room for more!! I will also bring my D40...I plan on being up there right as dyno's begin. I should be there a little after 8:00. I really need to try and hit the dyno first thing so I can get back to columbia in time for my honey do list. LOL.

There is always room for more!! I will also bring my D40...I plan on being up there right as dyno's begin. I should be there a little after 8:00. I really need to try and hit the dyno first thing so I can get back to columbia in time for my honey do list. LOL.

I did my "honey do" list last week when it was raining/snowing! :)

The award categories will be:

1. Longest Distance Traveled

2. Highest Horsepower

3. Lowest Power

4. President's Pick

5. Best in Class - FF/Shelby/Superformance Cobra

6. Best in Class - Mustang Mach 1

7. Best in Class - Mustang Bullitt

8. Best in Class - Ford

9. Best in Class - Mustang

10. Best in Class - SVT Cobra

11. Best in Class - Shelby Mustang

12. Best in Class - TBD

You can come at any time but if you want to be a part of the "show" then you'll need to be registered by 1:00 p.m. so we can give you a dash card. We'll also try to park you close to one another but with the list of people saying they are coming, it could be Ford chaos which is a good thing!

We're also going to try and take photos of owners standing in front of their cars to post up on the net. So be sure to come out. You can't beat "free!'

Sorry I can not make it...something came up last minute. Maybe next time...:(

Hate that you missed it but maybe next time. We had well over 120 cars there and it looks like everyone wanted us to do it again next year. We'll post photos on the SVTCobraClub.com forums this weekend.

Thanks to all the Team Shelby members who came out and to those that joined the SVT Cobra Club, too. :happy feet:

Thanks to all the Team Shelby members who came out and to those that joined the SVT Cobra Club, too. :happy feet:

Good to meet you today Cobrabitn. I got to meet a bunch of nice folks, good food, a day full of dyno pulls...hey, couldn't ask for better. I had to leave before the judging, after 5 hours the knee cried uncle but I enjoyed it and look forward to next year. I don't know when I've ever seen so many super charged Mustangs in one place :happy feet:

Thanks for the invite :salute:

Jim

Good to meet you today Cobrabitn. I got to meet a bunch of nice folks, good food, a day full of dyno pulls...hey, couldn't ask for better. I had to leave before the judging, after 5 hours the knee cried uncle but I enjoyed it and look forward to next year. I don't know when I've ever seen so many super charged Mustangs in one place :happy feet:

Jim

hey Jim, glad you felt like getting out and enjoying the day. Hope you are doing better soon. Hope I can make the trip next year! Craig

Jim

Jim good to meet you at the cruise-in and your car is flawless. Robbie

Jim good to meet you at the cruise-in and your car is flawless. Robbie

Hey thanks Robbie, good to meet you guys too. Loved your GT500 and without a doubt the best sounding on the dyno. Loved the sound of those pipes. Razors look good, now about some fender stripes :D

Jim

Archived