TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my KR mufflers today

easyjet

Well I was told that the KR mufflers were going to ship in the same box with the FRPP short shifter. I called this morning to inquire since the short shifter arrived and the mufflers didn't.........what an attittude I got from the jerk who answered the phone!!!! First and last order with Blue Oval!

Buyers beware.

Well I was told that the KR mufflers were going to ship in the same box with the FRPP short shifter. I called this morning to inquire since the short shifter arrived and the mufflers didn't.........what an attittude I got from the jerk who answered the phone!!!! First and last order with Blue Oval!

Buyers beware.

Florida is 2-3 working days. Ordered on Thursday scheduled for delivery today. UPS 1Z4607280344020411. I would go into more detail on how this customers only words were rude and vulgar but why go into that. It is funny how everyone else has been more than delighted with our fast same day shipping.

I finally just got mine ups just left .i ordered them back in oct. probably won't install until the spring i don't know but i can't wait to hear them

Ordered mine on 1/10 and recieved them today. Ordered from BuyFordRacing.com with no problems.

Archived