TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Location of Shelby GT's

Brad Vincent

08SGT1042 here in Beckley...There is also a white 07 in Beckley, Guy named Steve who works for Chevy dealer...and another 08 in Mingo County, BossBronco is the handle i think.

I like to do the local shows and a road trip on occasion...ex corvette guy myself, late 50s, engineer

You?

08SGT1042 here in Beckley...There is also a white 07 in Beckley, Guy named Steve who works for Chevy dealer...and another 08 in Mingo County, BossBronco is the handle i think.

I like to do the local shows and a road trip on occasion...ex corvette guy myself, late 50s, engineer

You?

I know that this was a typO you mean 1062, 1042 is in Parker and I have the title..... :headscratch:

I'm here in Shinnston right between Fairmont and Clarksburg. (30 minutes south of Morgantown)

I'm 39, married, one 8 year old son who is a crazy car guy like his dad and grandpa.

I'm in a major Ford family, everything we have is Ford, except for one of our cars, (don't laugh)

I have a DeLorean which is a hoot to drive. My dad got me into cars when I was just about my sons age.

My mother bought him a 1940 coupe which him and I would go to car shows and thats where I learned all

about cars. I actually helped him restore it in 1982 and over the years we did other cars and I dearly love

all those memories. And the best thing is that now my son loves cars the three of us do the car thing together.

I'm self employed which doesn't leave much time to drive the cars but when I do get out I drive'em like I stole'em. LOL

Anyway I bought my Shelby GT in March of 08 and found this forum and have enjoyed reading everyones posts and was

just wondering who lived close and thought maybe meet up somewhere to BS and talk cars. We go to Carlisle at least 3

times a year and go to a few local shows but thats about it. talk to ya later, take care,,

Brad

Archived