TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Flo Master Mufflers

"There was a guy around January 6th posted a set of Flo Masters for sale and I wondered if anyone could tell me how to contact him or have him post more information on the site I am very interested in finding out more about these. ( I sure am proud to be a part of the Shelby Family. You guys do some good post with great information. I enjoy just reading the site) Thanks Bill

"There was a guy around January 6th posted a set of Flo Masters for sale and I wondered if anyone could tell me how to contact him or have him post more information on the site I am very interested in finding out more about these. ( I sure am proud to be a part of the Shelby Family. You guys do some good post with great information. I enjoy just reading the site) Thanks Bill

I don't know about the post you are refering to but I do run Flow Master 40s on my 2008 GT 500. They sound as good to me as any others I've heard. We cut out the original muflers and welded in the Flow Masters using the original tips and axial back pipes. I am happy with them and spent less than $300 for the entire job.

Flow Master is not the most popular choice of people on this site so you should search on the topic to hear what others are using.

Archived