TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BE VERY CAREFUL!!!

bill 131

This is a true story that happened recently in North Carolina. It was an older man and his wife traveling. So be very careful on the roads with your Shelby. I think I would probably just die if this happened to my baby.

th_deerincar.jpg

I've hit two deer in my Camry and my wife has too. 4 deer! Two cars. That's why I won't drive my SGT at night and I always watch for deer. However, the two times I did hit a deer (at night) I was watching for them and they were just unavoidable.

This is a true story that happened recently in North Carolina. It was an older man and his wife traveling. So be very careful on the roads with your Shelby. I think I would probably just die if this happened to my baby.

th_deerincar.jpg

THATS A REAL BUMMER. CAN YOU SAY CAR-BA-QUE ?

YUMMY IT'S DINNER TIME.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sorry, but that just looks to photoshopped to me!

I have to agree and I'm usually not that skeptical. But I think if he had driven ANY distance with that deer there, there would have been significant "damage" to the deer. The front hoofs are dragging on the ground, not to mention the head. That thing would have been "ground Venison" by the time he got to Mcd's.

I think this is a staged shot. I've hit several deer in my time and none of them came out with that little damage. From the looks of the car it would have had to have been a fairly high speed impact and if that was the case then the deer would have been in pieces.

Back in 1969, I hit a deer doing about 50-55 in my 1967 Mustang. It was dark and raining. The body just fit the grille opening. It pushed the radiator, fan and front shroud in to the block shutting everything down immediately. Back then cars didn't have the double hood latch system so the single latch was also sheared off causing the hood to instantly fly up and stay up. Talk about driving blind. Lucky for me I was on a rural road with no traffic. For the deer, not so lucky.

WOW, that's the old "deer in headlights" I've heard about. :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE!

Jer

If your going to go out and poach deer this is how your supposed to do it !

BMW at 140 MPH on the Autoban ... Bag the deer, cook it using the engine, and store it inside the engine compartment until you get home all while taking a cruise on the Autoban.

BMW_vs_Deer_1.jpg

BMW_vs_Deer_2.jpg

BMW_vs_Deer_3.jpg

BMW_vs_Deer_4.jpg

BMW_vs_Deer_5.jpg

BMW_vs_Deer_1.jpg

BMW_vs_Deer_2.jpg

BMW_vs_Deer_3.jpg

BMW_vs_Deer_4.jpg

BMW_vs_Deer_5.jpg

Archived