TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Every SS should have one

SCrowe

I just installed the new Shelby shifter with the traditional look and feel white shifter ball. This gives the SS a real good old muscle car feel. I'm from the old school of 60s and 70s muscle cars and until I put this shifter and ball in my car it just felt like something was missing. This was it, it feels so good and looks even better. It takes five minutes to install and will the best $175 you will spend. You can get it from SPPs and they are very helpful and efficient. Good luck to all.

Steve Crowe SS070233

I just installed the new Shelby shifter with the traditional look and feel white shifter ball. This gives the SS a real good old muscle car feel. I'm from the old school of 60s and 70s muscle cars and until I put this shifter and ball in my car it just felt like something was missing. This was it, it feels so good and looks even better. It takes five minutes to install and will the best $175 you will spend. You can get it from SPPs and they are very helpful and efficient. Good luck to all.

Steve Crowe SS070233

I thought that all SS's came with a white ball shifter. I think the ones being done now get the new shelby shifter.

I believe that since the Shelby short throw shifters are available for purchase now that you can have that installed in your SS for an additional upgrade fee when your car is being converted. Definetely want to check with Bud on this though. Don't take my word for it! LOL

I believe that since the Shelby short throw shifters are available for purchase now that you can have that installed in your SS for an additional upgrade fee when your car is being converted. Definetely want to check with Bud on this though. Don't take my word for it! LOL

You are correct. It is available as an option, but the FRPP is still standard with the package. I really like the one that came with the SS. I dont think I would change mine

MM

My SS came back with the same shifter it left with. I was thinking it was to be changed to the white ball shifter. I have been meaning to call Shelby about it; however, I like the stock one and have no issues with it. I looked at the info regarding the conversion and did not see mention of the shifter being changed.

Lrock

07SS0157

white 'vert

Archived