TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member of Team Shelby

bill 131

I've been searching the website for some time now. I have had a lot of enjoyment reading the posts and I think it is a wonderful site with lots of valuable information on it. Tonite I took the plunge and joined the team. I feel honored to be part of such a great family. I purchased my 07 GT in August of 08 and have enjoyed every minute of it. I'd sure like to post some pictures (as soon as I learn How) If I was 18 years old I could probably do it with no trouble. Maybe some of you guys can help teach me. I am really excited to be a part of this and I'll use all the help you can offer.

12180823051.jpg

2008_1227cardads0011.jpg

2008_1227cardads0012.jpg

thanks Jim, I hope this works

I've been searching the website for some time now. I have had a lot of enjoyment reading the posts and I think it is a wonderful site with lots of valuable information on it. Tonite I took the plunge and joined the team. I feel honored to be part of such a great family. I purchased my 07 GT in August of 08 and have enjoyed every minute of it. I'd sure like to post some pictures (as soon as I learn How) If I was 18 years old I could probably do it with no trouble. Maybe some of you guys can help teach me. I am really excited to be a part of this and I'll use all the help you can offer.

Welcome to the community Bill. This site is one of the best things about owning a Shelby. Lots of good folks here willing to share info. We look forward to seeing some pics and I know what you mean about being 18. Probably most 10 year olds know how but some of this stuff is downright difficult. There is a link in general discussions about posting from PhotoBucket. Here's the link

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9559

If you don't have a PhotoBucket account, it's free and the basics are pretty easy. I still have problems posting multiple pics. But try the link and if it doesn't work for you someone will chime in and be more help than I am. Enjoy the Shelby.

Jim

Archived