TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for photos of black SS

Cynthia has been nice enough to forward me the information to get my GT500 SS'ed. I am getting close to pulling the trigger but just trying to do all my homework before putting down my son's college tuition, er......., ah......., down payment!

Does anyone have some photos of a black SS? I'm trying to judge the contrast of the flat black or if it looks solid black. One thing I like about the car now is with the white stripes on black you can tell from a mile away what's coming at you.

Between this and the header issue I'm contemplating just building my own version of the SS.....

Cynthia has been nice enough to forward me the information to get my GT500 SS'ed. I am getting close to pulling the trigger but just trying to do all my homework before putting down my son's college tuition, er......., ah......., down payment!

Does anyone have some photos of a black SS? I'm trying to judge the contrast of the flat black or if it looks solid black. One thing I like about the car now is with the white stripes on black you can tell from a mile away what's coming at you.

Between this and the header issue I'm contemplating just building my own version of the SS.....

There have been quite a few threads in the forum with black SS photos.

Here's one of them: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32859

Cynthia will probably also send you photos of the SS in black.

I'm in line for the black coupe. Hope to get the call any day now!!!

quote name='shelby09' post='607219' date='Jan 8 2009, 10:13 PM']im also in line for the black ss here is a pic it looks freakin gorgeous can't wait to get mine done

:drool:

Here are a couple of shots for you.

The stripes look slightly gray compared to the black paint.

The contrast is nice :)

post-19622-1231505423_thumb.jpgpost-19622-1231505560_thumb.jpg

post-19622-1231505423_thumb.jpg

post-19622-1231505560_thumb.jpg

I've got the black on black, I love it, at first i worried but now that it's done it is incredible, very stealthy, I'm convinced it's the best combo, and i know for sure it's the fastest color combo of all!!!! :shift::shift:

• 2 weeks later...
quote name='shelby09' post='607219' date='Jan 8 2009, 10:13 PM']im also in line for the black ss here is a pic it looks freakin gorgeous can't wait to get mine done

:drool:

Here are a couple of shots for you.

The stripes look slightly gray compared to the black paint.

The contrast is nice :)

post-19622-1231505423_thumb.jpgpost-19622-1231505560_thumb.jpg

:happy feet:

Archived