TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not in trouble yet??

I just read were Obama said today we will be in a real world of hurt if his additional 750+ billion stimulus package isn't passed as soon as he is sworn in.

After the last package, I lost my matching 401K funds, what left of my IRA is as low as it ever was and my employer laid off more people. This kind of help we don't need. :chairshot:

I know I've said it before in these forums and I'll say it again, where the :censored: did the last 750 B go and were are the benefits from it? :beatdeadhorse:

I just read were Obama said today we will be in a real world of hurt if his additional 750+ billion stimulus package isn't passed as soon as he is sworn in.

After the last package, I lost my matching 401K funds, what left of my IRA is as low as it ever was and my employer laid off more people. This kind of help we don't need. :chairshot:

I know I've said it before in these forums and I'll say it again, where the :censored:did the last 750 B go and were are the benefits from it? :beatdeadhorse:

POOF!!!!!! - VANISHED

I know I've said it before in these forums and I'll say it again, where the :censored: did the last 750 B go and were are the benefits from it? :beatdeadhorse:

They got us by the :censored: !!!

Glenn

I heard Parker Brothers was going to start putting actual money for their Monopoly games. They said it was cheaper than printing their own....

Now that's not true at all, what I heard was that the CEO's for the car company's were able to keep there pools full now at there 3 million dollar homes. :hysterical:

Obamas plan is going to fix everyhing. Give him a chance Cmon he hasn't even been sworn In yet and you think the sky Is falling. It hasn't even got close to being scarry yet. Wait till after he Is sworn in then you will see a more straight forward Obama with the house and senate backing him he should be able to fix everything. :hysterical::shift: cars are next :happy feet:

If it makes you feel any better (NOT), I believe that 350B of the original 750B remains untouched at this time. Now, in addition to the remaining 350B (which the parties are currently wrangling over), Obama will want another 750B (and some say this will eventually grow to 1.2T) for his "stimulus" package.

Archived