TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Free? 2006 NAIAS Detroit Auto Show Ford brochures?

Free stuff.....

I have left over handouts from my collection of goodies I picked up while I was at the 2006 Detroit Auto Show. This brochure is not something you’ll find at your local Ford dealer. It was an item given out at select new car auto shows in 2006. These are official Ford brochures titled: “Design for the Road Ahead” that were handed out at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) held in Detroit, Michigan in January 2006.

This 11 inch by 8.5 inch 18 page brochure cover the Ford Reflex Concept Car, the Super Chief Heavy-Duty F-Series Concept Truck, the 2007 Edge Crossover Utility Vehicle, and the 2007 Shelby GT500. Four pages (two center pages) of this official Ford brochure are devoted to the new 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustang.

post-768-1162170051_thumb.jpg post-768-1162170104_thumb.jpg post-768-1162170259_thumb.jpg

I have (9) mint ones & (3) with minor outside binder scratches. All you have to do is pay for the shipping cost to get it to you once I find that out from the post office & then I'll let you know. If you want to send me a donation after you receive it that's fine too, but I'm not looking to make big money or get rich from my fellow Stangsunleashed friends that have passed on free stuff to me in the past. Unfortunately I don't have enough for everyone so the 1st (12) members that reply to this thread that say they want one will get one. Also let me know if your in the USA , Canada or Elsewhere so I can inquire at the post office for shipping cost. And NO ADM :hysterical:

Thanks

post-768-1162170051_thumb.jpg

post-768-1162170104_thumb.jpg

post-768-1162170259_thumb.jpg

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free stuff.....

I have left over handouts from my collection of goodies I picked up while I was at the 2006 Detroit Auto Show. This brochure is not something you’ll find at your local Ford dealer. It was an item given out at select new car auto shows in 2006. These are official Ford brochures titled: “Design for the Road Ahead” that were handed out at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) held in Detroit, Michigan in January 2006.

This 11 inch by 8.5 inch 18 page brochure cover the Ford Reflex Concept Car, the Super Chief Heavy-Duty F-Series Concept Truck, the 2007 Edge Crossover Utility Vehicle, and the 2007 Shelby GT500. Four pages (two center pages) of this official Ford brochure are devoted to the new 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustang.

design_for_the_road_ahead.jpg ford_shelby_concept2.jpg ford_shelby_concept.jpg

I have (9) mint ones & (3) with minor outside binder scratches. All you have to do is pay for the shipping cost to get it to you once I find that out from the post office & then I'll let you know. If you want to send me a donation after you receive it that's fine too, but I'm not looking to make big money or get rich from my fellow Stangsunleashed friends that have passed on free stuff to me in the past. Unfortunately I don't have enough for everyone so the 1st (12) members that reply to this thread that say they want one will get one.

Iwant one

Free stuff.....

design_for_the_road_ahead.jpg ford_shelby_concept2.jpg ford_shelby_concept.jpg

I have (9) mint ones & (3) with minor outside binder scratches. All you have to do is pay for the shipping cost to get it to you once I find that out from the post office & then I'll let you know. If you want to send me a donation after you receive it that's fine too, but I'm not looking to make big money or get rich from my fellow Stangsunleashed friends that have passed on free stuff to me in the past. Unfortunately I don't have enough for everyone so the 1st (12) members that reply to this thread that say they want one will get one.

ColdwaterHotrod,

I would like to get one please. Thanks

Free stuff.....

post-768-1162170051_thumb.jpg post-768-1162170104_thumb.jpg post-768-1162170259_thumb.jpg

I have (9) mint ones & (3) with minor outside binder scratches. All you have to do is pay for the shipping cost to get it to you once I find that out from the post office & then I'll let you know. If you want to send me a donation after you receive it that's fine too, but I'm not looking to make big money or get rich from my fellow Stangsunleashed friends that have passed on free stuff to me in the past. Unfortunately I don't have enough for everyone so the 1st (12) members that reply to this thread that say they want one will get one. Also let me know if your in the USA , Canada or Elsewhere so I can inquire at the post office for shipping cost. Thanks

I live in canada and would be interested...let me know what i have to do......

Free stuff.....

I have (9) mint ones & (3) with minor outside binder scratches. All you have to do is pay for the shipping cost to get it to you once I find that out from the post office & then I'll let you know. If you want to send me a donation after you receive it that's fine too, but I'm not looking to make big money or get rich from my fellow Stangsunleashed friends that have passed on free stuff to me in the past. Unfortunately I don't have enough for everyone so the 1st (12) members that reply to this thread that say they want one will get one. Also let me know if your in the USA , Canada or Elsewhere so I can inquire at the post office for shipping cost. Thanks

I want one...I promise I'll stop digging up old posts....pretty plleeeeease. :sos:

Dave

Since Dave has been a naughty boy, he is gonna have to get the scratched and dented one :hysterical:

Maybe... That's funny! :hysterical:

Cutter is #1 he PM'd me

shelby001 is #2

scgt500 (has been scratched at his request)

Rob makes #3

mastersmech1 is #4 he PM'd me

Carnut is 5th

Colt is 6th

gt50035 is #7

ebonyscgt500 makes #8

Terry1234 get's the bent one & makes #9 :hysterical:

Cutter is #1 he PM'd me

shelby001 is #2

Rob makes #3

Carnut is 5th

Colt is 6th

gt50035 is #7

ebonyscgt500 makes #8

Just sent a note if something happens and you have an extra.

Thanks for posting.

Just sent a note if something happens and you have an extra.

Thanks for posting.

Cutter is #1 he PM'd me

shelby001 is #2

Rob makes #3

Carnut is 5th

Colt is 6th

gt50035 is #7

ebonyscgt500 makes #8

Terry1234 get's the bent one & makes #9

mrfarmdog chimes in for #10

Me?

OK... You get the PINK one :hysterical:

Cutter is #1 he PM'd me

shelby001 is #2

Rob makes #3

Carnut is 5th

Colt is 6th

gt50035 is #7

ebonyscgt500 makes #8

Rufdraft gets the PINK one making him #11

Cutter is #1 he PM'd me

shelby001 is #2

Rob makes #3

Carnut is 5th

Colt is 6th

gt50035 is #7

ebonyscgt500 makes #8

Bent one? :ohsnap:

Is it signed by Carroll Shelby? :happy feet:

I propose that we take up a collection, and I'll send an email to Carroll Shelby. If he will make a personal appearance in Shelbyville Indiana at our Shelby car show, we'll donate all proceeds and donations to his charity. He can then sign all of our cars. :roses:

Dave

Don't know if you got to 12 or not - if you still have one, I'll raise my hand.

Thanks,

Joe

Cutter is #1 he PM'd me

shelby001 is #2

Rob makes #3

Carnut is 5th

Colt is 6th

gt50035 is #7

ebonyscgt500 makes #8

Rufdraft gets the PINK one making him #11

Joe G takes the last one with the #12 spot

I will PM you all sometime this weekend for you addresses & country. I just got done putting them in a plastic sleeve with a cardboard insert to help keep them from getting bent in the mail. Now I just got to get the envelopes to put them in & the postal rates.

Cool. Let us know. :rockon:

Joe - where you been? We've missed your repartee!

Ruf - out.

Missed you too, Ruf! :wub:

Between traveling for new job (promotion), MBA classes, and family time I lurk more than participate. I got tired of the same old arguments... the "IGNORE" button has been stuck on "on" for a while now.

Joe G takes the last one with the #12 spot

I will PM you all sometime this weekend for you addresses & country. I just got done putting them in a plastic sleeve with a cardboard insert to help keep them from getting bent in the mail. Now I just got to get the envelopes to put them in & the postal rates.

Thanks Coldwater! You're a good guy.

Archived