TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Central SC Mustang Club Annual Show 2009

SGT/SC2873

for those of you in GA., SC., and NC this would make a great road trip! And even for those that would like to attend from other states...all are welcome. It would be great to see a lot of T.S. members at our show. Please come join us if you can!

April 26, 2009

31st Annual Mustang and Ford show

Lexington, South Carolina

Hosted by Central South Carolina Mustang Club at Ben Satcher Ford 1201 West Main St. Lexington, S.C. 29072. Event hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with check-in running 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. Registration fee is $20.00 (pre-registration $15.00 before April 15, 2009). Vendor spaces are available. There will be a DJ, silent auction, 50/50, door prizes, swap meet, and a pony corral. No charge to spectators, but donations accepted for the Ronald McDonald House of Columbia, SC For more information, call Steve Powell at 803-782-5059 or email Tbirdpow@aol.com or call Steve Webster at 803-781-4793 or email gtpuller0203@att.net or visit the website at http://www.centralscmustangclub.com/ .

Craig

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
bump....Hope to see lots of Team Shelby members at the show if you can make it! Craig

Are any of you local Shelby owners going to this??? I was think about it, but don't really want to go by myself...I would love to make it a Shelby Cruise-in..

• 3 weeks later...
here's a link to our website. Registration forms are located there. Hope to see some TS members! Craig

http://www.centralscmustangclub.com/31stannualshow.htm

Craig,

Can you send me a high resolution picture of your CSMC club logo? I'd like to include something for you with your dash plaques. Please e-mail me the following information and I'll see if I can have it ready by next week when I get the dash plaques finished.

VIN#

Shelby Year

Car Color

Car Type

How Many Made?

Build Number?

Name for data plate?

Your data plate will fit inside the portion on the radiator cover. I may try to make it to this event but I have a very busy schedule. If you like it, I'd like to make them for your entire club. Send the info to: dataplatesplus@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Craig,

Can you send me a high resolution picture of your CSMC club logo? I'd like to include something for you with your dash plaques. Please e-mail me the following information and I'll see if I can have it ready by next week when I get the dash plaques finished.

VIN#

Shelby Year

Car Color

Car Type

How Many Made?

Build Number?

Name for data plate?

Your data plate will fit inside the portion on the radiator cover. I may try to make it to this event but I have a very busy schedule. If you like it, I'd like to make them for your entire club. Send the info to: dataplatesplus@yahoo.com

Thanks!

thanks, I almost missed this. I'll see what I can find and email. Craig

• 3 weeks later...
bump...if you are looking for something to do this weekend, we would love to have you join us! Thanks, Craig :happy feet:

As my luck would have it, my daughter has the chicken pox. So, I will not be attending this year. However, I will be head to MB this year for Mustang Week!!

well, it's over until next year. 200 beautiful cars and 1400 spectators! Busy day but all went well. Hope to see more of you next year! Craig

I really wish that I could have made it out there. I had a couple of my buddies there and they really enjoyed themselve. Do you guys have any plans for Mustang Week? I am off that weekend and nothing is going to stop me.

I really wish that I could have made it out there. I had a couple of my buddies there and they really enjoyed themselve. Do you guys have any plans for Mustang Week? I am off that weekend and nothing is going to stop me.

I wish I could have made it Craig. I'm glad you had great weather and a great turnout. :happy feet:

Great to hear that they had a good time. Missed having you there! I am sure some of our club will be going, but about the only time we have had to talk about was the show itself. Now we can start to work on some road trips. Take care and hope your daughter is doing well. Craig

I wish I could have made it Craig. I'm glad you had great weather and a great turnout. :happy feet:

me too. You would not believe how many compliments we got on the dash plaques! Very impressive and we appreciate your outstanding work on these! If you ever need a recommendation, just let me know! Thanks again, Craig

me too. You would not believe how many compliments we got on the dash plaques! Very impressive and we appreciate your outstanding work on these! If you ever need a recommendation, just let me know! Thanks again, Craig

Sorry I missed it buddy. Glad you had an awesome turnout!

Wow! You really liked the plaques? My intention was to go to the show and bring you a "personalized" data plaque for your Shelby since I make them for our club. Not going into great detail, but I pulled my hamstring and have been down for three weeks now. I have been having trouble walking but am getting better everyday as long as I don't strain it too much.

I meant to bring some of our VIR fliers with me to see if some of your group would be interested in a road trip. This event is going to be a lot of fun and even the classic Mustang owners like going out during parade laps. I'll do my best to make it next year, promise.

Our Guest speaker for the event at the banquet will be John Clor of the Ford Performance Group. He is also the author of the "Mustang Dynasty."

More information can be found here:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthr...age=1&pp=15

Wow! You really liked the plaques? My intention was to go to the show and bring you a "personalized" data plaque for your Shelby since I make them for our club. Not going into great detail, but I pulled my hamstring and have been down for three weeks now. I have been having trouble walking but am getting better everyday as long as I don't strain it too much.

I meant to bring some of our VIR fliers with me to see if some of your group would be interested in a road trip. This event is going to be a lot of fun and even the classic Mustang owners like going out during parade laps. I'll do my best to make it next year, promise.

Our Guest speaker for the event at the banquet will be John Clor of the Ford Performance Group. He is also the author of the "Mustang Dynasty."

More information can be found here:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthr...age=1&pp=15

sounds great. BTW, just in case you didn't recognize it ....that was my White SGT with Mr. Joe's mustang on the dash plaques.

Great to hear that they had a good time. Missed having you there! I am sure some of our club will be going, but about the only time we have had to talk about was the show itself. Now we can start to work on some road trips. Take care and hope your daughter is doing well. Craig

Thanks Craig! She is back to school and doing fine.

Archived