TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The "Wheels" Thread

venom

• 2 weeks later...
Who's going to buy anything Saleen now with Steve gone and them killing the warranties.

I was looking at the Replica wheels, because the are a hell of a lot cheaper than 400-500 dollar wheels. I don't have that kind of green to spend on wheels. Just looking for a nice wheel that is priced right.

I'm going to try and get some this weekend. :happy feet: Thanks for the comment....

Lee

really nice man !!!! Gad ass, we got to hang out one of these days, lets go to tower shops this Friday

Ed

I'm going to try and get some this weekend. :happy feet: Thanks for the comment....

Lee. Where's the pictures bud? Florida weather has got to be better than Chitown.

I'm starting the snowblower in a few. Just got about 6 inches of snow overnight :banghead:

Now I have to wait for the salt to be cleared again!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little late to this, but I to am interested in up-grading my wheels, though I am stuck between 19 or 20's. But also with this list, what is the chance of people saying what they did with the suspension?? I'm planning on leaving mine stock, so I would like to see/know what the car looks like with stock suspension and 19/20 inchers on it.

Thanks,

Ron from HB where the weather is always great GT500 weather. :shift: